hey, glad to see so many known faces hereπŸ˜†

I don't know kya hai but quite excited to see further episodeπŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

This hand holding thing is mystery.

May be they were alive while being pulled out of car . Then the held hands

Maybe they wanted suicide to look like accident

May be they weren't in car but just standing on cliff and admiring romantic sunset and car hit them and they fell down holding hands

Again it could be about affair. Because makers might feel viewers are bound to waver from what is shown in promo and then they say tada you were wrong

See the way they showed that car being pulled out of the cliff makes you think that they were in the car, but yeah maybe you're right. They might have jumped or the car hit them and went down with them.

If they were alive when they were pulled from the car, then they wouldn't have been left there. They would have been taken to the hospital and would have died en route or in the hospital. So that seems unlikely.

Actually hand holding could just be because they are friends as well. Aditya jumped directly to the conclusion of affair, but it could just be that they are friends and that they are actually hiding something else from their spouses.
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

hey, glad to see so many known faces hereπŸ˜†

I don't know kya hai but quite excited to see further episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Hey πŸ˜›

Word Count: 1

Ms.Lizzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

See the way they showed that car being pulled out of the cliff makes you think that they were in the car, but yeah maybe you're right. They might have jumped or the car hit them and went down with them.

If they were alive when they were pulled from the car, then they wouldn't have been left there. They would have been taken to the hospital and would have died en route or in the hospital. So that seems unlikely.

Actually hand holding could just be because they are friends as well. Aditya jumped directly to the conclusion of affair, but it could just be that they are friends and that they are actually hiding something else from their spouses.

I felt that Aditya was only waiting for a reason to burst out about infidelity. Because his reaction is stronger than Zoya.
He didn't waste time before falling to this conclusion
I guess there is something more to his character than it meets the eye
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Bingo! I have the same feeling πŸ˜†

I guess it's a plan of zoyas and adis dad . So that they hate their spouses and move on πŸ˜†

Now we need to see what is inside the dairy πŸ˜†
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ujwala--

Bingo! I have the same feeling πŸ˜†

I guess it's a plan of zoyas and adis dad . So that they hate their spouses and move on πŸ˜†

Now we need to see what is inside the dairy πŸ˜†

I just pray it's not the kind of story where parents plot against kids
The only villain I want in the story is fate
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@bold I really hope πŸ˜†
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There might be chances.. but if they aren't cheaters , then it will be hard to accept adiya as there is not a strong reason for them to be together.. as its clearly seen that both adi and zoya love their partners very much..
Minionite thumbnail

I felt that Aditya was only waiting for a reason to burst out about infidelity. Because his reaction is stronger than Zoya.
He didn't waste time before falling to this conclusion
I guess there is something more to his character than it meets the eye

The hatred he has for his dad I feel also plays a part in this anger and conclusion. Maybe his dad did something similar and so he sees any type of secret as cheating. Pooja kept her relationship with Yash, whatever it may be, secret. She lied about going to Chennai. For him that's equal to infidelity.

On the other hand, Zoya's father also hates Yash because he sees Yash as the wrong choice for Zoya and it's not a religious matter. Maybe Zoya desperately needs to believe that Yash wasn't hiding anything from her because she fought with her father to marry Yash and now she needs to prove to her father that he was wrong about Yash.

Ujwala I had a similar thought yesterday, but I quickly cancelled it because it doesn't make any sense. Why would 2 fathers do something like that to their own kids?

Actually Adi's dad it could be, but the little bit we saw of Zoya's dad yesterday made me feel that he really loves his daughter and while he doesn't approve of Yash, he wants Zoya's happiness. If Zoya is happy with Yash, then he wouldn't put that in jeopardy.

I do agree with you Lizzie. I hope this is not the case. This is a different and unique story and I hope they keep true to that and don't introduce villains for the sake of TRPs.
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Divya..

There might be chances.. but if they aren't cheaters , then it will be hard to accept adiya as there is not a strong reason for them to be together.. as its clearly seen that both adi and zoya love their partners very much..

Yes

Even if cheating isn't involved AdiYa can be together by falling in love while trying to figure out what's bettween their partners. That's possible right?