My 2 cents on the first episode

Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all!!
So finally after days of waiting and waiting the first episode was aired last night !! I was super excited to watch Harshad and Jennifer and undoubtedly they have done complete justice to their characters!! Harshad as Cool Captain Aditya Hooda and Jenny as Zoya were just perfect.

What I liked
I really liked Zoya and Aditya's introductory scenes.Juggling between beautiful Mussorie hills and a posh bungalow in Delhi... the director has left no stone unturned to keep us hooked to the scenes one after the other.
Aditya's fearless attitude while landing in the foggy weather to Zoya's excitement on seeing the diamond ring in her hubby's wardrobe and finally the chasing on the Mall Road. Oh God , I think I am gonna fall head over heels for this show.
Am sure Harshad and Jen are ready to kill us with their amazing sizzling chemistry ๐Ÿคข

Something that I didn't like
Zoya's Dad ๐Ÿ˜•
I know he must be having his own reasons for being so rude to Zoya which will be disclosed as the story proceeds but just in my opinion I was a taken aback by his taunting attitude toward his daughter!!
And then came the biggest blow ever... the dead bodies holding hands!!!
Either they died after they were rescued by the policemen which I doubt has less probability!!
But if they died in the car itself then don't you guys think it was almost next to impossible to take them out of the car while hands still locked!!

Anyhow I won't say much bcas after all it's a fictional show and such bloopers need to be ignored every now and then. Overall I loved the first episode beyond words and I just hope that the creative team keeps up to our expectations and continues to keep us glued to our TV screens daily!!
All the best Team Bepannah!!
Forumwasis please share your opinions also
Rits!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
Actually I feel zoya's father is right. As a father he thinks yash is not correct match for his daughter. It's is normal because not all fathers likes his daughters choice it will take time to accept them. Idk how far yash tried to convine him or what sort of relationship they shared. Even if he comes to know about what happened now he is gonna think his judgement is right.
I think Zoya's dad has doubt on Yash's commitment towards Zoya
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago
By the way I am Shuridh
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago
Rits3016 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Hi,
Actually I feel zoya's father is right. As a father he thinks yash is not correct match for his daughter. It's is normal because not all fathers likes his daughters choice it will take time to accept them. Idk how far yash tried to convine him or what sort of relationship they shared. Even if he comes to know about what happened now he is gonna think his judgement is right.

I know dear... am just waiting for the story to unfold!!
Obviously they'll show reason for him being so stern towards Zoya
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mijanur

I think Zoya's dad has doubt on Yash's commitment towards Zoya

even i think so...and if he is still apprehensive about yash after 5 yrs of marriage...there is some locha for sure๐Ÿ˜†
Rits3016 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

even i think so...and if he is still apprehensive about yash after 5 yrs of marriage...there is some locha for sure๐Ÿ˜†

You caught my point Vandy... 5 years is bugging me actually ๐Ÿ˜‰