This can be a twist!

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel like in the end, they both will be right. Zoya would be right about Yash and Aditya about Pooja.
Like Pooja wanted to start an affair (hence she was a cheater, like Adi believes) but Yash was sceptical (hence he didn't cheat, like Zoya believes).

Or maybe there will be a twist where Aditya and Zoya's thinking will be switched, like Yash wanted to start an affair (hence he cheated, proving Zoya wrong) and instead Pooja was sceptical (hence she didn't cheat, proving Aditya wrong.)

Anyways, both twists will be great!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I feel like in the end, they both will be right. Zoya would be right about Yash and Aditya about Pooja.

Like Pooja wanted to start an affair (hence she was a cheater, like Adi believes) but Yash was sceptical (hence he didn't cheat, like Zoya believes).

Or maybe there will be a twist where Aditya and Zoya's thinking will be switched, like Yash wanted to start an affair (hence he cheated, proving Zoya wrong) and instead Pooja was sceptical (hence she didn't cheat, proving Aditya wrong.)

Anyways, both twists will be great!

hi

cheating is cheating😆
be it for one day... one second or 1 hr...

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -vandy-

hi

cheating is cheating😆
be it for one day... one second or 1 hr...

Obviously😆
What I meant was that maybe Yash never started the affair when Pooja was ready to or vice versa.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that could be an interesting twist, in that case adi would be upset with himself for not trusting pooja whereas zoya would be broken because she had faith in yash. that could cause another obstacle in their romance later on
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Obviously😆
What I meant was that maybe Yash never started the affair when Pooja was ready to or vice versa.

but...it doesnt matter who initiates it...what maters is u are doing it...

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Perfect! this sounds the story of makers either both right or both wrong 😊 I guess both will be wrong ... yash want to start affair but pooja does not
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have a feeling that Yash would have broken zoya's trust making her hurt. Then Adi will help her heal while he also heals in the process.
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I Feel both Yash and Pooja might have gotten into a relationship cheating their spouses
Zoya might be broken and Aditya will help a her heal
-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like both alternatives!
That would be interesting

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya that would be great
But I personally think it will be that yash was planning to have an affair with pooja and pooja had feelings for him too...but they never conveyed it to each other
When Zoya and Adi got to know about this they can help each other heal...