Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bila_a

right vandy, im glad they got to the point, i was worried they may drag it out for building suspense to the spouses death. that wouldnt have been good in my opinion because the promo's already kinda showed it and also in that case we couldnt get adi and zoya stuff without it seeming weirdly inappropriate since they are married. anyways there is a lot that is in the way for AdiYa's love story and im excited to see how they overcome it, first is the internal battle

yea bila...i was kind of worried too...😆
was reading a few comments on twitter abt the nepotism angle of sehban... and how we might get an overdose of yash...thanks to his contacts with the team...
plus the way yash and zoya werebeing promoted...it got me worried...coz as u said...there's nothing left to show in their relationship...
both the dynamics were portrayed beautifully in the first epi itself...
the story is about aditya and zoya...and its good...the the show is to the point...

frankly...the promos said abt 2 strangers coming together and their journey...
i'm looking forward to that...

they need to get over this baggage of their past in order to move forward...and the sooner they do...the better for all of us
959760 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

they sincerely deserve all the applaud...
and hats off to the channel too for promoting the show so well... just hope they keep doing so in the future

Insh a Allah
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agreed.. Superb start , superb acting by HC AndAJenni. Gripping storys.. All was steller.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree there work is awesome hope they cont...it
loved the show
928730 thumbnail
It seems im the inly one who is yet to see the epi 😭 i'll watch it soon omce i get free #EXCITED
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The episode was really good, crisp and clear to the point. Harshad and Jenny were as usual fabulous. Quality of the video was too good. The sceneries were beautiful..Enjoying the show. I'm sure they ll continue to give us fabulous episodes in the future for sure.
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After a long time i was looking forward to something and I'm not disappointed.. i was amazed at the episode.. it was WOW... Such a gripping one.. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW SCREAMS PERFECTION..
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The first episode was really superb...the team did an amazing job!
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True...each department has worked hard and it's definitely a team work...Bepannaah rocks
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you!! 😊 Bepannaah has already set a benchmark...!! ❤️