FUN post (Beyhadh/Jennifer fans PEEK IN)

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all...those of us who have seen Jen as the psycho obsessive maya in beyhadh...also witnessed her as the simple, trusting docile zoya...and can I just say how amazing she was!

Now fun fact: Remember how zoya reacted to the car accident and the bodies sight...a shriek and she slipped to the ground with fear and grief.

Now same situation, imagine maya 😆 we have seen her trample ayaan by running over her car in beyhadh...with no guilt.

So it was quite different to see Jen in this new avatar 😉 she nailed both roles...

As a beyhadh fan, when I saw adi snatching the gramophone from zoya and running...in my mind I was like "Dude dont poke the dragon" 😆
But then im like "Ohh she's not maya anymore"
🤣

Also seeing how much zoya trusts yash...i wish maya trusted arjun that much 😆🤣 boy...she really was obsessed about who arjun meets or even talks to...so from that to this...Jen has come a long way 👏
Edited by bugsbunny12 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol Maya was completely different from the girl who zoya is, m jus loving her innocence n Jennifer is jus so brilliant as Zoya, she may seems to be fragile but her trust/believe on her husband will make her stronger in fighting for him against Aditya! m so looking forward to see fierce Zoya against angsty Aditya, they both are some powerful characters n when two powerful entities clashes, it enlightens fire!😆
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

lol Maya was completely different from the girl who zoya is, m jus loving her innocence n Jennifer is jus so brilliant as Zoya, she may seems to be fragile but her trust/believe on her husband will make her stronger in fighting for him against Aditya! m so looking forward to see fierce Zoya against angsty Aditya, they both are some powerful characters n when two powerful entities clashes, it enlightens fire!😆

Haha yeah i have a feeling she is strong here too, in a good way though, not the obsessive way she was in beyhadh...
We saw her strength yesterday, despite being tired she kept pursuing aditya for that gift...even he was like "Tum thakti nahi ho kya" 😆
959760 thumbnail
Not watched Beyhad. But looking at Jennifer as Zoya, the beautiful acting in the first episode. The way she carried Zoya, I can confidently say that no other actress would have carried Zoya as beautifully as Jenny did. 👏
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JannatKhan780

Not watched Beyhad. But looking at Jennifer as Zoya, the beautiful acting in the first episode. The way she carried Zoya, I can confidently say that no other actress would have carried Zoya as beautifully as Jenny did. 👏

Well said 😃
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOL If it was Maya when Adithya Snatched the gramophone he would have been in grave 😆
Coming to Zoya she acted perfectly ...
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sh_aarohi

LOL If it was Maya when Adithya Snatched the gramophone he would have been in grave 😆

Coming to Zoya she acted perfectly ...

Thats what I thought 😆 for a sec i went like "holy crap!" and then i was like "Im so used to seeing jen as maya im still imagining her as maya only, she's zoya...good zoya normal zoya" 😛
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i was discussing the same with my friend.. haha.. Jenny has grown so much of an actor and so glad to see two different contrasting characters portrayed by her with sheer perfection..
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Thats what I thought 😆 for a sec i went like "holy crap!" and then i was like "Im so used to seeing jen as maya im still imagining her as maya only, she's zoya...good zoya normal zoya" 😛

Even me i am so into Maya ...it will take time to change into Zoya 😆
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Divya..

i was discussing the same with my friend.. haha.. Jenny has grown so much of an actor and so glad to see two different contrasting characters portrayed by her with sheer perfection..

Haha so im not the only one 😆 good to know that