Views about the show and the first episode

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all !

Okay so i really liked the first episode...makers have set the premise and now the story will unfold

What i loved the most was the pace of the 1st epi...I thought that makers will take at least a week to show Yash and Pooja's deaths but i was surprised to see that the main event i.e. their deaths happened in the first episode itself.

The leads are damn good actors and their chemistry is gonna be really good...Even rest of the cast seems promising

Cinematography was nice too and even the song selection 'Abhi na Jao chodhkar' was apt for the overall mood and theme of the episode...nice touch😊

THE MYSTERY

Yes there might be a possibility that makers can show that Yash and Pooja were good friends and didn't have an affair...although chances are slim with that ring and diary etc. but who knows if they were red herrings put by the makers...I guess we will find out

The mystery I am more inclined towards is that their accident was 'PLANNED' and not natural...I think someone deliberately planned to kill Yash and Pooja...Who did it and why i guess will be the mystery that will unravel eventually

NOW COMING TO THE CHARACTERS

Yash and Pooja - Similar characters...their nature , their tastes like their fav song everything was similar so it would have been easy for the 2 to get attracted to one another

Zoya and Aditya - are more childlike...Zoya is naive while Aditya a loose cannon...He hates lies and i guess he comes to a conclusion pretty quickly..how when he saw Pooja and Yash holding hands (although if they were holding hands then how did the police pulled their bodies out πŸ˜† i guess this much liberty toh chalti hai for dramatic purposesπŸ˜†) he immediately came to a conclusion that they probably had an affair (What if they were business partners and held hands coz they were scared who knows πŸ˜† but this possibility never came to his mindπŸ˜† he directly thought of the worst possible scenarioπŸ˜†) So, yup he quickly comes to a conclusion and as he himself stated that he hates lies...He understands white and black but not grey ! (Just like most of our TV makers πŸ˜†)

Zoya will not easily believe that her husband had an affair...She is naive, she doesn't understand the ways of the world..she is happy in her own little bubble and now when that bubble has burst she will have to be strong and face the real world

Aditya and Zoya both share the same pain of losing their spouses, both share the same heartbreak when they saw the two holding hands...and yet they will clash because Aditya will believe that they had an affair while Zoya will believe otherwise...But in this chaos and dystopia they will find each other again and again just like they did yesterday !

Their beliefs will make them clash which each other while their pain will in a way unite them.

It will be interesting to see how these two souls will find each other, find love again amidst the chaos and dystopia !

NOW COMING TO THEIR EQUATION WITH OTHER CHARACTERS

YASH

Yash seems like shares a great rapport with his mom in law and i feel it will remain the same even after everything that has happened

Yash shares a cordial relation with his mom

but but but Yash doesn't share a good rapport with his dad...This intrigues me...Why is he not on good terms with his father...Aditya said that he hates lies...Has his dad lied about something...I want to know more...Is it something as simple as him wanted to pursue another career and dad wanted him to join business or is it something more complex and serious...My bet is on the latter..something more serious !

We know that Aditya has a brother as well...and i want to know what kind of bond Adi shares with his brother...does he have strained relations with him as well just like his dad or he loves his brother...I am sucker for brotherly bonds so i want to know more about them and hope they share great camaraderies 😳

ZOYA

Zoya shares a great bond with her sis and mom

Her dad disapproves of Yash..although they have been married since 5 years yet her dad doesn't approve of their relation

He thinks that Yash is not the right man for his daughter and that is not because of his religion

I need to know why he thinks that way

So, overall a pretty solid premiere and i am looking forward to the next episodes...I hope makers will maintain the pace, the storyline will be crisp and gripping without dragging !

πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I truly loved reading ur review πŸ‘. Even i was expecting things to be dragged atleast for a week or so before showing the death track ...but i got the surprise here ...totally unexpected one ...now im really excited to see how the story unfolds πŸ˜‰
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika444

I truly loved reading ur review πŸ‘. Even i was expecting things to be dragged atleast for a week or so before showing the death track ...but i got the surprise here ...totally unexpected one ...now im really excited to see how the story unfolds πŸ˜‰

Yup excited for upcoming episodes..Glad that u liked the review
😊
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Already replied to ur post in my post but still replying here as well πŸ˜†

Agree to all ur points...adi would quickly jump to a conclusion whereas zoya would stand firm in her faith...

im hooked to the show already...waiting for more
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Already replied to ur post in my post but still replying here as well πŸ˜†

Agree to all ur points...adi would quickly jump to a conclusion whereas zoya would stand firm in her faith...

im hooked to the show already...waiting for more

Yup 😊

Word Count: 1