Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Heyyy anshvi!! 😃🤗 we do keep crossing paths dont we? 😆 like I said, similar tastes.

Coming to ur post, great analysis! Yes aditya is like PV would say "Nishkarsh par bahut jaldi aa jate ho aap" 😆 whereas zoya would find it tough to believe yash cheated her...

excited for more...the chemistry is fab!

Hahaha..so true
PV would have said this for sure 😆

Yup excited to watch what will happen next ! Dono leads takkar ke hain!
😃
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I think it would be really interesting if Yash-Pooja were innocent however the show kinda made it seem like they werent, with the ring and diary etc but yeah I hope they show something different and interesting and character based. It was interesting to see how completely opposite Pooja-Aditya and Zoya-Yash were.

and YES JW-HC are looking AMAZING together, the precap left me spellbound, uff I'm already loving their chemistry

I feel pooja cheated and yeah not can it be?zoya has so much faith on him😕
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
But then why were they both in Musoorie in the first place? She was supposed to be in Chennai and he in Mumbai (I believe). But instead they were in Musoorie, in one car, holding each other's hands so tightly in death that even the police couldn't separate them apparently.
I'm so excited to see how the story turns out though!!

-Sanu

Edited
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hahaha..so true
PV would have said this for sure 😆

Yup excited to watch what will happen next ! Dono leads takkar ke hain!
😃

Haha yeah...PV's side effects 😆
Yup both leads are sizzling...

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i feel both yash and puja were cheating...
they both lied abtthem being at different places and then landing up together as dead bodies
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

i feel both yash and puja were cheating...

they both lied abtthem being at different places and then landing up together as dead bodies

Yeah that is the most likely possibility...judging from yash's expression at the ring being found and pooja's expression at her diary being opened suggested that only 😊
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah that is the most likely possibility...judging from yash's expression at the ring being found and pooja's expression at her diary being opened suggested that only 😊

more than that...they both were not even connected to each other to be travelling in the same car
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

more than that...they both were not even connected to each other to be travelling in the same car

Yeah that as well, and on top of it, both lied to their spouses about being in diff places 😆
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yup u r right Aditya does have a point but i just feel he jumped to d conclusion a tad bit too soon.. i guess he will read her diary and all and that will confirm his suspicion while Zoya will not accept it and will try to prove otherwise

hehehe...holding hands i guess was for the dramatic effects 😆

Aditya as soon as e saw holded hands he started suspecting his wife of a affair. i mean cummon even friends can hold hands even strangers maybe if they are in scary situation.
Also he seems to be more affected & pained by the affair than by loosing his childhood friend, love & wife. I mean the pain of death overshadows everything. here he dint take a sec to doubt her
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Aditya as soon as e saw holded hands he started suspecting his wife of a affair. i mean cummon even friends can hold hands even strangers maybe if they are in scary situation.
Also he seems to be more affected & pained by the affair than by loosing his childhood friend, love & wife. I mean the pain of death overshadows everything. here he dint take a sec to doubt her

it' due 2 his past like he said his dad did that too 2 his mom