An insight based on 1st episode

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all!! Im sure by now all of us must have watched bepannaah's 1st intro episode...boy it was a treat!! πŸ€—

Im a huge fan of HC and JW...Jennifer's beauty haunts me, dazzles me...and HC has grown more handsome than ever...coming to their characters, i loved aditya's style...captain cool 😎, his intro was funny...the birthday date goof up, also we saw how much he hates liars...HC emoted that scene well, jawline all tight, eyes with rage and veins showing...1 of the reasons i like HC as an actor...he is great!

Zoya, as opposed to maya (beyhadh) is shown as a caring wife, has total faith in her patidev...who obviously cheated on her with aditya's wife pooja.

Also the story is intriguing, we are obviously made to believe that yash and pooja were in an affair and were cheating zoya & adi respectively. But what if they weren't? What if the bodies were just found in the car and the police decided to have some fun? πŸ˜† Ohk jokes apart, maybe they were business clients or something and as the accident was happening they held hands out of instinct and it was totally situational...i admit chances of this possibility are damn less...just a thought that crossed my mind though πŸ˜‰

As yash and pooja are dead, i guess the mystery will be solved via flashbacks...im super excited for zoya and adi's love story to start...their 1st meeting was full of spark...the chase was hilarious...every time adi thinks he has got rid of her, he found zoya standing right behind him..."Tum thakti nahi ho kya"? 🀣

Waiting for more...share ur thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to see you here bugsbunny. This is my first show of Harshad and I like him already. Jennifer is class apart ,no doubt. 'Holding hands' was a bit odd unless its not a blooper but a major twist ahead. The episode was a treat,no two ways about itπŸ‘
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think it would be really interesting if Yash-Pooja were innocent however the show kinda made it seem like they werent, with the ring and diary etc but yeah I hope they show something different and interesting and character based. It was interesting to see how completely opposite Pooja-Aditya and Zoya-Yash were.
and YES JW-HC are looking AMAZING together, the precap left me spellbound, uff I'm already loving their chemistry
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey, harshad looks even hotter then he usually does in this show, and jen as gorgeous as ever, both at the top of their acting game. no doubt there is something fishy in this affair, maybe we are just all conspiracy theorists lol but as for the hand it could be a blooper or just a way to show the cheating in a simple way or there really will be a plot twist. i have to say jen and harshad look amazing together, their chemistry is already lit and that chase scene was soo cute and hilarious, truly both were like little kids. i my self cant wait for the zoya and adi to fall in love but of course i can wait cause i want it to happen slowlyπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Nice to see you here bugsbunny. This is my first show of Harshad and I like him already. Jennifer is class apart ,no doubt. 'Holding hands' was a bit odd unless its not a blooper but a major twist ahead. The episode was a treat,no two ways about itπŸ‘

Hey navya!! Nicee to see u here as well πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah the holding hands was odd, but i wouldnt expect high end logic from daily soaps πŸ˜† here we have people dying and coming back as if back from a island picnic πŸ˜†

But i guess if cvs had to show that effect of yash-pooja were having an affair and had to show them dead...it was the most dramatic way of doing so, sure they could have shown a photograph or something but that would be logical not dramatic...and thats not what we want do we? πŸ˜†
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I think it would be really interesting if Yash-Pooja were innocent however the show kinda made it seem like they werent, with the ring and diary etc but yeah I hope they show something different and interesting and character based. It was interesting to see how completely opposite Pooja-Aditya and Zoya-Yash were.

and YES JW-HC are looking AMAZING together, the precap left me spellbound, uff I'm already loving their chemistry

Agreed.
The precap was indeed splendid πŸ˜› im hooked already, reel me in πŸ˜†
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

hey, harshad looks even hotter then he usually does in this show, and jen as gorgeous as ever, both at the top of their acting game. no doubt there is something fishy in this affair, maybe we are just all conspiracy theorists lol but as for the hand it could be a blooper or just a way to show the cheating in a simple way or there really will be a plot twist. i have to say jen and harshad look amazing together, their chemistry is already lit and that chase scene was soo cute and hilarious, truly both were like little kids. i my self cant wait for the zoya and adi to fall in love but of course i can wait cause i want it to happen slowlyπŸ˜ƒ

Yes of course, their flame of romance is lit and how! πŸ‘
I myself have been hoping for ages that HarJen would do a show together and its finally happened.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Based on how the story has been revealed so far and how the characters have been introduced its actually too hard to believe that Pooja and Yash actually were having an affair. The makers have presented such layers in the very first episode that its hard to digest that the things that are made so glaringly apparent (ironic given the glare from Aditya) is true.
The female leads
1. The docile & willful Zoya. The pottery loving, Yash loving Zoya. The one who lives a peaceful existence in a small town almost like a fairy tale. A perfect life with a perfectly pampering husband who bends to her every wish and understands her every nuance. What more could a girl wish for...but somewhere there is a lack of understanding on Zoya's part...a lack of awareness of what is actually going through her husband's mind. She doesn't see his worried expressions. She brushes off his annoyance at the dirt and asserts her need for intimacy. She doesn't understand what could be more important to her husband on their wedding anniversary but doesn't suspect anything amiss. She is blissfully unaware of anything wrong with her world. But she is a woman of strong instincts...she feels an unease deep down like her perfect world is about to shatter. How can a woman with such instincts be so unaware? But on contrast the minute she comes across an Aditya, the willfullness in her shows its color. She doesn't give in or give up. She runs after what she wants for herself, what she believes to be hers. She would chase him till the end of the earth for what belongs to her. A promising trait for a leading character...one that is sure to set the stage on fire when pitted against the captain.

2. The enigmatic Pooja. The woman who indulges her husband's immature ways and forgives him without batting an eye...or is it a strong indifference to his feelings towards her? He doesn't seem callous a husband to warrant such indifference but she doesn't raise a single note of complain when he gets her birthday wrong...a strong contrast to the way Zoya reacts to Yash's leaving on their anniversary. Pooja's need for privacy compared to Zoya's open communication the recent distraction she has noticed in Yash. Pooja's choice to give important to a career (assuming the exhibitions was related to her work) over spending time with her husband.

3. The troubled Yash. Even on his anniversary something pulls him away from his loving, dotting wife. What troubled him so, when he seems so indulgent in every other way, one who works hard staying away from the security of home most of the week to make it in this world. What caused him to pull away...it didn't seem as if he was looking for an excuse but he was definitely hiding something from Zoya. Zoya finding the ring did startle him enough to confirm that the ring was not meant for Zoya. But otherwise a calm persona who perfectly pampers the docile side of Zoya and keeps her unaware of the troubles he is facing.

4. The spirited Aditya. The guy who is like a gun shot, moving until he hits a target. He is the pole opposite of Pooja's indifference. He is sure about what he is capable of and what his limits are in tolerance. Challenges are a piece of cake for him and liars are his enemies. But can he truly tell when someone lies to him? As much as he hates lies, he doesn't probe into secrets that others want to keep. He doesn't suspect for a second when his wife wants her privacy...he respects her need for space...trusting his childhood sweetheart completely because after all, he knows all there is to know about her. Is it his blind trust or is he shining so brightly in his own eyes that he fails to identify with his wife? A contrast to Yash who easily understood what Zoya was trying to make with the clay when no one else could...but here Aditya cannot tell that he literally has his wife on edge when he threatened to open her diary. A captain who is in absolute command when he has hundreds of lives in his hands but who seems completely out of his wits when he is home with his family. The discord in his family is palpable only as much as the harmony in Zoya's. So its natural that he would draw the most obvious conclusion when faced with the possibility of infidelity while Zoya doesn't want to face the possibility that her faith in her relationship was wrong.

Other characters:
It is interesting that both fathers are seen as villains in this love story. Adi's father makes a pointed comment regarding his wife leaving separately when both were meant to go to the same destination...leaving Adi to defend their relationship with an angry swipe at his father. He defends by being offensive. On the other hand, Zoya pleads for her father's validation of her choice and leaves dejected when she doesn't receive it. But it is interesting that in both cases, the fathers are voicing an opinion contrary to popular belief. What is it that Zoya's father knew about Yash of what was to happen in a "few days"? Was that a random comment or was there more to it? Why does Adi's father sense a discord between Pooja and Adi when no one else sees anything but a perfect portrait.

It is obvious that Adi shares a close bond with his mother-in-law. And the hug shared between Pooja and her mother-in-law was also telling in the closeness between them. But there was a very slight almost negligible hesitation when she hugged Adi. What was that hesitation about?

This will be a fun and mystery filled adventure. I can't wait for the rest of it. Finally have a show with so many layered characters. And Harshad and Jenny are amazingly casted. They play their roles to perfection each time. Loving it.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I m already loving the show and I hv strong feeling both spouses are innocent ...
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

Based on how the story has been revealed so far and how the characters have been introduced its actually too hard to believe that Pooja and Yash actually were having an affair. The makers have presented such layers in the very first episode that its hard to digest that the things that are made so glaringly apparent (ironic given the glare from Aditya) is true.

The female leads
1. The docile & willful Zoya. The pottery loving, Yash loving Zoya. The one who lives a peaceful existence in a small town almost like a fairy tale. A perfect life with a perfectly pampering husband who bends to her every wish and understands her every nuance. What more could a girl wish for...but somewhere there is a lack of understanding on Zoya's part...a lack of awareness of what is actually going through her husband's mind. She doesn't see his worried expressions. She brushes off his annoyance at the dirt and asserts her need for intimacy. She doesn't understand what could be more important to her husband on their wedding anniversary but doesn't suspect anything amiss. She is blissfully unaware of anything wrong with her world. But she is a woman of strong instincts...she feels an unease deep down like her perfect world is about to shatter. How can a woman with such instincts be so unaware? But on contrast the minute she comes across an Aditya, the willfullness in her shows its color. She doesn't give in or give up. She runs after what she wants for herself, what she believes to be hers. She would chase him till the end of the earth for what belongs to her. A promising trait for a leading character...one that is sure to set the stage on fire when pitted against the captain.

2. The enigmatic Pooja. The woman who indulges her husband's immature ways and forgives him without batting an eye...or is it a strong indifference to his feelings towards her? He doesn't seem callous a husband to warrant such indifference but she doesn't raise a single note of complain when he gets her birthday wrong...a strong contrast to the way Zoya reacts to Yash's leaving on their anniversary. Pooja's need for privacy compared to Zoya's open communication the recent distraction she has noticed in Yash. Pooja's choice to give important to a career (assuming the exhibitions was related to her work) over spending time with her husband.

3. The troubled Yash. Even on his anniversary something pulls him away from his loving, dotting wife. What troubled him so, when he seems so indulgent in every other way, one who works hard staying away from the security of home most of the week to make it in this world. What caused him to pull away...it didn't seem as if he was looking for an excuse but he was definitely hiding something from Zoya. Zoya finding the ring did startle him enough to confirm that the ring was not meant for Zoya. But otherwise a calm persona who perfectly pampers the docile side of Zoya and keeps her unaware of the troubles he is facing.

4. The spirited Aditya. The guy who is like a gun shot, moving until he hits a target. He is the pole opposite of Pooja's indifference. He is sure about what he is capable of and what his limits are in tolerance. Challenges are a piece of cake for him and liars are his enemies. But can he truly tell when someone lies to him? As much as he hates lies, he doesn't probe into secrets that others want to keep. He doesn't suspect for a second when his wife wants her privacy...he respects her need for space...trusting his childhood sweetheart completely because after all, he knows all there is to know about her. Is it his blind trust or is he shining so brightly in his own eyes that he fails to identify with his wife? A contrast to Yash who easily understood what Zoya was trying to make with the clay when no one else could...but here Aditya cannot tell that he literally has his wife on edge when he threatened to open her diary. A captain who is in absolute command when he has hundreds of lives in his hands but who seems completely out of his wits when he is home with his family. The discord in his family is palpable only as much as the harmony in Zoya's. So its natural that he would draw the most obvious conclusion when faced with the possibility of infidelity while Zoya doesn't want to face the possibility that her faith in her relationship was wrong.

Other characters:
It is interesting that both fathers are seen as villains in this love story. Adi's father makes a pointed comment regarding his wife leaving separately when both were meant to go to the same destination...leaving Adi to defend their relationship with an angry swipe at his father. He defends by being offensive. On the other hand, Zoya pleads for her father's validation of her choice and leaves dejected when she doesn't receive it. But it is interesting that in both cases, the fathers are voicing an opinion contrary to popular belief. What is it that Zoya's father knew about Yash of what was to happen in a "few days"? Was that a random comment or was there more to it? Why does Adi's father sense a discord between Pooja and Adi when no one else sees anything but a perfect portrait.

It is obvious that Adi shares a close bond with his mother-in-law. And the hug shared between Pooja and her mother-in-law was also telling in the closeness between them. But there was a very slight almost negligible hesitation when she hugged Adi. What was that hesitation about?

This will be a fun and mystery filled adventure. I can't wait for the rest of it. Finally have a show with so many layered characters. And Harshad and Jenny are amazingly casted. They play their roles to perfection each time. Loving it.

Perfect analysis of all characters πŸ‘ i do love layers and this show is full of layers πŸ˜† cant wait for the next episode