Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Shruthi,Athens nice to see you both here . You guys analyse so well 👏 looking forward to this *Bepannah* journey along with you all.
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Excellent analysis as usual Shruti! The gramophone wasn't meant for either one of them just as their current relationships. I thought both Zoya and Aditya's singleminded focus on the gramophone rather than realizing the reality of the relationship was also interesting. Its almost overcompensation for relationships that aren't really working. In some ways I feel like Zoya and Aditya are more in love with the idea of love than with their respective partners. Neither of them were very in tune to their partners needs.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Lovely review of the episode by Shruthi & Shreya! 😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya whatever seen with eyes is not the complete truth. So do we really have an extra marital relation or a relation that is more than friendship something which Pooja and Yash trying to find with each other which they cant find in their partners. Then their hands together. As you rightly said were they taken from that car like that or the hands were joined later. There are many layers and I hope the story opens up
@manya glad to see you here, yes the trust is broken. Aditya makes instant decision as he believes he is always right. Look at the way he lands the plane in low visibility. That's his confidence on decision making. He is right. Zoya also has that streak. She is right. If she accepts Yash had chetead her, her father wins which Zoya doesnt like. Zoya's dad tells it is not about religion for him, but Yash as per him is not right for Zoya. Yash's infidelity if true gives Zoya's dad a brownie point. So as you said it will be difficult for Aditya to cope and Zoya to accept.

@hello anjaani

@Indiyan yes Pooja and Yash might have oonnected based on what they like. But we are yet to see what their connection is

@mrym for me both will have their right and wrong as far as their assumption goes. As Aditya reads Pooja's diary or Zoya gets something of Yash that connects him to Pooja.

@vilette with that gramaphone the rose tinted love story of protoganists have broken

Hello bugsbunny and Navya and Swetha

@mallikas love with the idea of love. The best line I found today. Yes in a way it described Aditya and Zoya. Both loved to be pampered, but doesnt understand their spouse also love that pampering that is being showered on them. Both Aditya and Zoya are not mature and are in their la la land. That's why Aditya reacts violently when secrets are mentioned or Zoya is extremely upset not seeing Yash on a fine morning.

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hii Shruthi
I use to read your post on Beyhadh forum nice to see you here.. looking forward to the show and your view
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
lovely to see you here shruthi
a motivating factor for watching this show
I love reading your analysises
i find first epi ok
harshad and jennifer are mindblowing and acing their roles
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Shreya whatever seen with eyes is not the complete truth. So do we really have an extra marital relation or a relation that is more than friendship something which Pooja and Yash trying to find with each other which they cant find in their partners. Then their hands together. As you rightly said were they taken from that car like that or the hands were joined later. There are many layers and I hope the story opens up

I wonder if that is what Bepanaah will teach us. Don't just trust your eyes.

Aditya hates cheaters and for him a liar is a cheater. Pooja lied to him about going to Chennai and so he implicitly has assumed she's a cheater and the hand-in-hand just adds fuel to the fire.

On the other hand, Zoya is not ready to believe what she sees. She wants to find it out herself. She sees another story behind the hand-in-hand.

I must say this makes for a nice suspense story as well along with a story about love.
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. u nailed it.. when i was watching i wasn't thinking that much..
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful analysis dear...the gift in form of gramophone was symbolic as well Aditya coloured Zoya as you described
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis. Aditya is someone who believes what he sees and Zoya doesn't want to. There is always something more to what is seen. Unless both sides of the coin is seen one cannot assume what is the truth, even in case their partners do cheat them, it will take time for them to accept the reality. The bond they form during this process will be interesting to watch. They both need to let go of the past in order to embrace what is ahead of them, else they both will be stuck in the past.
Edited by pearl100 - 6 years ago