Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So we finally got to watch the first episode. And now I am finally able to understand, what this whole second chance thing is. Both Aditya and Zoya were going through failed marriage way before the accident, and it is actually pretty evident.
In case of Aditya, I would say that damn too evident. Pooja and Aditya are married but Pooja looks disinterested in romance with Aditya. She takes care of him like a baby but he can't even remember her birthday. She listens to him and he talks but there is no one to listen to her. So maybe that's what made her go to Yash.

And Yash who could not stay for the anniversary. Zoya is beautiful, loving, caring, naive and all those things. But her father is never satisfied. She doesn't likes big town so he has to keep shuffling between Mussoorie and Mumbai. Basically he has adjusted as much as he can yet there is no positive response or adjustment from the other side. So rather than hurting the sensitive Zoya he rather spends quality time with Pooja.

However there spouses feel that they are extremely lucky to have such loving, caring and even sacrificing life partners.
I really appreciate how they have managed to bring some pragmatic sense into the relationships, and have also provided strong background for Yash and Pooja as well. Now I feel that Zoya and Aditya are going to be in a mess for a while specifically regarding their 2nd meeting. Not that first was any good.

I simply love Jenny cos I watched Beyhadh and now as Zoya she unrecognisable. I guess that's what you call a great actor. I am actually very happy that Harshad is a good actor too (This is the first time I am watching him) because last time her co stars were not up to her level and even the story had only a good starting and a good ending rest all was like stupid stories with no plot. So this time I am hoping that no unprepared stupid stories would be launched upon us.
Please it is humble request to the makers not to compromise on the script. I already have started to love this deeper look at relationships, please keep it like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You are so right!
According to Aditya, he and Pooja have known each other since childhood. Pooja's mother lives with them too. Maybe Pooja wasn't ready to marry anyone and she had to marry Aditya (because of her mother?), not that she regrets it or hates him. I think she loved him but not like a husband or lover but as a friend. Then she found Yash and in him, found everything that Aditya wasn't. And fell in love. Or lust? But because she was with Yash on her birthday, I think it was definitely love.
Whereas Yash loves Zoya a lot but not as much as Zoya loves him. Looking at Zoya's father's actions, it seems like Zoya sacrificed a lot to be with Yash, that could mean she was more into Yash than he was into her. And when her father didn't accept him, he was sad. Then he had to make all those adjustments (which he did not mind) to keep Zoya happy. Then he met Pooja and in her, found everything that Zoya wasn't. And fell in love.

But one thing is clear, that both Pooja and Yash were feeling guilty for cheating their spouses but loved each other too much to break up or do something about it.
When Aditya is talking about fareb and dhoka, you can see Pooja's gulity face but still she leaves for Chennai aka Musoorie.
And even though Zoya is so upset with Yash for going away on their anniversary, he still leaves for Mumbai aka Musoorie.

Still, let's see what happens!
I am also hoping that cvs will not spoil the show.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now even i understand 😛
M sure there is much more to come, but so far so good. Pooja does look like a very sensible person.
Please yaar don't talk about dt previous show 😡 I hope dis time dy maintain consistency in characters and d storyline.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Now even i understand 😛

M sure there is much more to come, but so far so good. Pooja does look like a very sensible person.
Please yaar don't talk about dt previous show 😡 I hope dis time dy maintain consistency in characters and d storyline.

Same herr. I want this show to have at least a sensible script. But I am very satisfied with their choice of actors and I am simply in love with the first episode.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When you seem care for or love someone like Yash and Pooja did for Aditya and Zoya, why even think of cheating on them. And even if they had fallen in love with someone else, they should have told them instead of keeping it a secret. If they didn't love or care for their spouses I would have understood. Because if you care a damn about someone then you don't mind cheating on him/her.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so true, oblivious to zoya and adi, their marriage was showing signs of trouble from pooja and yash's side, however they couldnt see it, given time their marriage would have fallen apart the conventional way if the affair was really going on. i do wonder how long yash and pooja were having the affair, when did pooja start falling out of love with adi in the romantic way. im glad they introduced pooja's diary, adi will get to read her thoughts and im sure it will have an emotional impact. im looking forward to zoya's illusions being broken, she has faith in her husband but what will happen to her if she realises she was wrong. also yes cheating is bad and before taking that step communicate with your partners but i cant say i hate pooja and yash as of yet, i just pity them. i also like how they took a more realistic approach rather then making pooja and yash evil vamp like characters.
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
731627 thumbnail
for Yash and Pooja , marriage might be contract .it is just they r doing husband wife duty but they don't love their respective spouse

it is just like that they can't go against their parents ,for sake of happiness of parents they compromise to marry that person whom they don't love

look like Pooja and Yash already know each before marriage at times of college but may be their parents r against Pooja and Yash marriage

.so Yash and Pooja can't go against their parents wish so both decided to marry other partner but both can't forget their first love
Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
731627 thumbnail
btw I love namita Dubey as Meera in badhe Bhai ki dulhhaniya