Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bila_a

wah that would be totally cruel but also totally angst ridden, i love it, imagine the inner conflict within them if they found out their spouses werent cheating, lets see if they actually did or didnt.

I know😆
731627 thumbnail

both spouse has different opinions about dead spouse . zoya believe her husband Yash was not cheater but Aditya believe Pooja and Yash has relationship .one is thinking from mind but other is thinking from heart
let c whose believe will win
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

It will be an interesting twist.

It can be Zoya's dad I think
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

I doubt that. Because they have shown us Pooja's diary. Now after some episodes Aditya would most probably reading that and after Yash's name he might just get frustrated and go and trouble Zoya. I guess that's going to be the whole story.

I'm not saying that this would happen but it could be a possibility you never know, especially with a premise like this, where all the revelations are shocking the characters and the audience. The script is thriving on it so.
Also they didn't show what Pooja wrote in her diary, but yeah Aditya will most likely go and read it.

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I once read an article where it was mentioned that, Yash sister can be a vamp.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Yup bcz he said that Zoya will learn Truth of Yash in few days..!!!
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

I'm not saying that this would happen but it could be a possibility you never know, especially with a premise like this, where all the revelations are shocking the characters and the audience. The script is thriving on it so.
Also they didn't show what Pooja wrote in her diary, but yeah Aditya will most likely go and read it.

Yeah well you can never be sure when it's about daily soaps. Let's see what happens.

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Obviously! The way Pooja was guarding it, I'm sure Aditya will remember that and read the whole thing😆