PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Obviously we are all excited to see the love-hate saga of Aditya and Zoya but man am I excited to see how Yash and Pooja got together!
Were they were having an affair for a long time (like years) or it just started (like weeks)?
Am I a sadist to wish to see how they both fooled their poor partners? Like, there were Aditya and Zoya fighting for a gift for their spouses and here were Yash and Pooja, making merry in a car, lol. They dead now. But I would love to see their story as well in flashbacks!
What do you think?πŸ˜†

Btw I'm Sanya, you can call me Sanu. If someone is from TPK/Haasil/Udaan/Ishqbaaaz forum, you may know meπŸ˜†
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel like at the end, they also have the possibility of white-washing Yash & Pooja because what if they really didn't cheat? πŸ˜† there are no canon confirmations for now except the hand holding and the rest of it could all be red herrings. Imagine this all comes out after Zoya and Aditya are in a relationship without really mourning for the loss of their spouse. THE ANGST. i'm a masochist.
Also making merry in the car πŸ˜†
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

I feel like at the end, they also have the possibility of white-washing Yash & Pooja because what if they really didn't cheat? πŸ˜† there are no canon confirmations for now except the hand holding and the rest of it could all be red herrings. Imagine this all comes out after Zoya and Aditya are in a relationship without really mourning for the loss of their spouse. THE ANGST. i'm a masochist.

wah that would be totally cruel but also totally angst ridden, i love it, imagine the inner conflict within them if they found out their spouses werent cheating, lets see if they actually did or didnt.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel like at the end, they also have the possibility of white-washing Yash & Pooja because what if they really didn't cheat?πŸ˜†there are no canon confirmations for now except the hand holding and the rest of it could all be red herrings. Imagine this all comes out after Zoya and Aditya are in a relationship without really mourning for the loss of their spouse. THE ANGST. i'm a masochist.

Also making merry in the carπŸ˜†

I doubt that. Because they have shown us Pooja's diary. Now after some episodes Aditya would most probably reading that and after Yash's name he might just get frustrated and go and trouble Zoya. I guess that's going to be the whole story.
I think they have an affair for one year.
I am Shuridh by the way.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so. I mean it was pretty evident by their demeanour that they are cheating on their spouses, she doesn't want him to read his diary, he has a ring in his bag which was not for Zoya. Plus they have good reasons. Pooja has been the one taking care of her husband, listening to him , but her husband never remembers her birthday, does not let her tell him anything. It is pretty much one person taking care of the other while the other is happily enjoying it. Similarly, Yash is doing so many adjustments as Zoya said herself, yet her father always belittles him plus he doesn't wants to hurt her as she is too sensitive so he can't tell him anything. So about the affair, I feel Zoya and Aditya would have to come to terms on it. It is reality and it's not going to change.
At least that's what I feel.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sanu πŸ˜ƒ
We meet again ! πŸ˜ƒ

Yea it will be interesting to see how Yash and Pooja met and if they had an affair then when and how did that happen

Also I wonder if this car accident was natural or someone planned it

Looking forward to the next epi !
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I feel the car accident and stuff looks planned. May be Zoya's or Aditya's Dad have some role in it..!!

Originally posted by: AkkiLuvsCOLORS

I feel the car accident and stuff looks planned. May be Zoya's or Aditya's Dad have some role in it..!!

It will be an interesting twist.
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OUCHπŸ˜†
So much angst, oh my God😭