Episode one: When hearts broke and dreams shattered

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone! This is Sam here. New to the forum. Didn't know it existed before the start of the show. 😆
So this show really got me into it with its amazing promos. The leads are amazing. This is my first show of Harshad and looking back at his previous performances, I knew he wouldn't disppaoint.
Coming to the episode, I loved how well it was. The way the married life of both Aditya and Zoya was shown was amazing. I really didn't like Aditya's wife ^whose name i didn't try to remember. 😆 Aditya's chirpy and fun loving attidude was so cute. Thou i guess we wouldn't be able to see that for long. Zoya is such a sweet i-love-my-hubby wife. Gosh how beautiful is Jen looking.
She put shame to Shehban. 😆 I was quite disappointed with him.

His character just didn't click. He was neither suspicious as Adi's wife nor else. I hope we get to see better scenes with him (probably in Zoya's flashbacks.) I really like Zoya's dad. He seems like an interesting character. His dialogues were good. Especially the one where he discards his daughter's choice. I hope to see more of this man but without any i-told-you-so attitude.

The best part of the episode was Zoya and Aditya's little cute playful catch and catch. How happy and content they were. I was so in love with that scene. It would take sometime before we get to see it again i guess.

The climax of the epi was worth watching. Both Jen and Harshad were amazing. I could really feel the pain they both were going through. How Aditya didn't even think twice about his wife's whereabouts after hearing about her accident.
And that fall Zoya gave! 👏
The moment Aditya sees their locked hands was so heartbreaking.

The episode made the show worth the wait. I hope the show turns out to be equally good and doesn't turn into the same saas bahu wala drama.
It looks fresh and different and hope it remains the same. The promo to the second has got me hooked. I am so boarding this plane! 😃
Hope to see you fellow passengers and have an amazing journey.

Sam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree about Yash's character being a bit off, could be the writing or Sehban's acting but it's only the first episode, so it's pointless to make an assumption but the character fell pretty flat for me. Especially with the lack of any sort of reaction from Yash.
Other than that, also really liked the fact that Zoya's dad didn't despise him because of his religion but rather as a person. Zoya seems slightly naive in terms of her relationship and in general too, guess that is how her character will progress
Both Yash and Pooja were dull and boaring.