Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_94

Loved it!

Yes, I know the situation is pretty controversial.

But yeh jo aadha ghanta I sit to watch TV, I put all rationality aside and just love watching shows that put love above all!

And HarJen stole the show!

Toh mere checkboard pe sarey ticks hai!

Isiliye I loved it!😳

Ya if I had thought rationally I wouldn't have loved it that much!!!
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jennifer rules. 😳 .

Liked Harshad's intensity as well.
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

The first episode was really nice. There were some loopholes in an otherwise crisp story and one I wish to mention has been there since the promos came out. When a car is falling into a ditch why would 2 people grab onto each other's hand and hold tight instead of trying to stop the car or get out or brace themselves? Now let's assume that they committed suicide, then how in the hell did the police get them out of the car so that their hands were still clasped together? Why not separate their hands to pull them out?

Now the above could actually be a plot twist and not a loophole. Maybe everything is indicating an extra marital affair, but in the end it turns out to be nothing like that and the two were just friends who were framed in a way that it looked like an affair so an otherwise big case could be closed as a simple accident or suicide case.

I do like the characters of both Aditya and Zoya and their spouses, Pooja and Yash, are nice contrasts to them.

you know I feel same .what if a tally yash &pooja were not cheating?and it comes out after zoya and aditya marries?
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joysoflife

you know I feel same .what if a tally yash &pooja were not cheating?and it comes out after zoya and aditya marries?

I don't think after the ring fiasco it would be like that.
But we have to wait and watch!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it was worth the wait
harshad and jennifer gave star performances...right from the moment they entered that shop...to the last shot