Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I loved the first episode. It was quite good. Harshad and Jenny were to the point and their chemistry too impressed me.
Loved the way how cvs managed to show how AdiYa are connected to each other.
The whole chase sequence was very well executed. In spite of some tits-bits here and there which make one feel weird, but sometimes goes unnoticed, the show is a must-watch. Intriguing, intense, a show high with emotions.
Looking forward to more of it. I hope it doesn't disappointes us soon.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Also, as someone already mentioned the scenes in the airplane were not well shot. Didn't like that the dialogues were not crisp and formal like that of a Pilot. Plus, he totally disregarded ATC's order to land somewhere else? That was obviously added to add swag to the character but it made me laugh. I was like Nahi re, airplanes raaste pe chalti Car nahi ki jaha man kiya modd liya. LOL. I remember Star Plus had this show called Airlines and they had really nice airplane sequences. Quite Believable especially the interior of a plane.

BTW I can't be the only one hoping that Harshad gains some weight asap. He is looking too thin. Not liking that.
Edited by -BebaakBegum- - 6 years ago
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starktastic

@Bold
Let's hope not πŸ˜†

To be honest my Hindi isn't great so I didn't quite understand some of the dialogues and Zoya's dad's convo is one of them. And does Pooja's mom lives with Aditya's family? That was her mom right? Because Aditya referred to her as in laws or something if I'm not mistaken

Zoya's dad said something like everyone will find out about how bad Yash is.. and then her mom said "you are talking like he's about to commit a crime".

So far it seems Pooja's mom lives with them. I thought that was a very weird dynamic. I guess it will add more angst when Zoya and Aditya become a thing.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The pilot was good , not great , but really good , like most pilot of great shows are good only .
It gave us a lot of insight into family dynamics , marital dynamics of the two couples Pooja- Aditya and Yash - Zoya .
Zoya and Aditya both are quite similar in their mind set , both happy go lucky , cheerful , full of life , energy and positivity . They're naive also , to some extent . For example , the wifely instinct of Zoya had correctly caught the fact that her beloved husband is quite bit distracted these days , but she chose to ignore the warning signs . The ring was obviously not for her . It should've been clear the moment she came running to Yash , wanting to thank him and he looked legit conflicted contrite guilty and really like some one caught with his hand in the cookie jar . But she didn't even properly look at her husband's face to catch that reaction and probe into it , so lost was she in her happy world bubble.
Same goes for Aditya . Pooja's face looked so disinterested in romance , infact was a little bit uncomfortable when he was lovingly nudging his face on her shoulder . Also , she literally paled when Aditya was about to read her diary . But did he notice any of that ?? Did he pay hid to it ?? NO !
Lol , it makes me feel like Aditya and Zoya are perfect for each other. Life will awaken them to reality with the most brutal shock possible and will change them forever.
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Peaceminusone.

We're onto the intensity right off the bat, and that definitely piqued my interest. Ignoring some glitches in logic and plot, it surely looks like a great watch ahead.. I have been curious as to how will Zoya - Aditya's relationship develop given their past baggage plus a lot of other complexities, theirs is gonna be one helll of a turbulent journey filled with loads of angst, and me being a complete sadist and sucker for angsty love stories has me impatient now.. πŸ˜†

This is what I am curious about too. I hope they go slow instead of showing them falling in love/embracing that love too quickly. It was a similar plot in a Turkish drama but I had a hard time buying into it because they went so fast with the love story. The male lead was in love with the female lead within a month of his fiance dying. It was a really great story though and the chemistry in the lead pair was excellent.

But I think here they are already setting it up better. We can already see what's wrong with the respective couples. I feel like Aditya and Zoya are more in love with the idea of love than with their respective partners because they weren't really in tune to their partners. Angsty romances are always fun.
Morana thumbnail
The whole gramaphone scene and their first face off : They've similar taste . They've similar playful immaturity and childlike stubbornness , because , instead of arguing tooth and nail with a stranger or chasing / running across the roads of Mussoorie , they could've ( any one of them ) gracefully stepped back and be the bigger person and let the other one take that gift .
Was it silly ?? Oh heck it was ! But I won't call it illogical , more like , a symbol of how they were before the accident . Jovial and spirited . This one accident will single handedly crush their spirit and take away their happy-go-lucky nature . So we might as well enjoy this one singular nok- jhok, for it's quite unlikely that we might get another any sooner or in near future.

Gramaphone signies music or melody , and it getting broken shows how music will vanish from their lives for a while. And for whom were they fighting ?? Their cheating other halves ?? Ah the irony of fate !
Morana thumbnail
Curiously enough , both Zoya and Aditya had stricken relationship with their respective fathers . While in case of Zoya we understand that her dad quite actively loath his SIL and disapprove of him even after 5 years of their marriage , the reasons are deeper than a merely a Muslim girl marrying a Hindu boy , or so he claims .
In case of Aditya , it seems his dad is a businessman who might've wanted his son to follow his footsteps and join him in the business , but he'd rebelled , followed his heart to become a pilot . ( I'm glad he did. ) BTW , I'm just assuming all these because Aditya really loves his job and he gives the feel that he'd go to any extent to pursue this career . It may not sustain the extravagant life style of theirs , hence he has to take Pooja's financial support occasionally .

Zoya is arty type , she's passion for pottery . Her heart is literally belonging to her husband whom she'd married going against her dad's express discontent.
Surprizingly , both Pooja and Zoya have artistic flair , for Pooja was supposedly going for her exhibition in Chennai.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Money_lover

First episode couldn't have been any better. Last part specially was so intense

Ya loved the last part
It was so awesome
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

His eyes turned from loss to rage and it wasπŸ‘

Oh that was just awesome!!!!
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

I kind of low-key whistled seeing him in his uniform. πŸ˜† a little bit of eyecandy never hurts.

A little bit!!! He was a HUGE eye candy😳