Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427050 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It is not quite what I was looking for.I thought zoya was supposed to be this cultured,somber person.Which cultured person runs after a stranger on the streets for a gift?The chase and their arguments were cute(specially when zoya was like 'I wouldn't know about buses when I have never travelled in one') but it is not what I was expecting.I was expecting dynamics like rajeev and suvreen's characters shared in haq se that is some calmness,some theraav...not silly nok jhonks.I was never a big fan of nok jhok waale couples.
Also I don't understand how it was so easy for aditya to believe the worst of pooja.He is not doubtful or anything,just straight up believes that pooja was cheating on him.In the turkish show kara para ask the leads meet under similar circumstances but the hero does not just start believing the worst about his lover.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
The first episode was really good and interesting but I didn't like the nok jhoks and the chase sequences between Aditya and Zoya. We get to see such scenes in other shows. It was not necessary to show such scenes, specially when Aditya and Zoya love story would be totally different from other stories.

I too think Aditya doubting Pooja just because they were holding hands is weird. If he had thought that Pooja had told me that she will go to Chennai by flight, what was she doing in Mussourie with this guy, then it would have made sense.

Anyways, Harshad and Jennifer chemistry rocks!
Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
It was a gripping beginning especially towards the end of the episode and the precap! ❤️
Harshad&Jenny definitely have that intense chemistry needed for such a kind of show... I just hope the story won't get ruined... 😕

The concept is quite a new one... extra marital affairs can lead into destructive consequences for the ones who suffer from it... How Aditya & Zoya will cope up about the loss and pain? Will they will be able to move on? Will they "forgive" and "forget" their spouses betrayal? How?

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was a good episode .. characters, family dynamics and relationship shared were established pretty well ..
only thing that threw me off the accident and hand holding .. i didnt get how accident happened and how were moved bodies were holding hands 😕 .. wasnt it a car accident ?? it would been little better if they built up the intrigue about why these two were together and leads found out in epi 2 with details filled in and some of their assumption .. hopefully they will build more on how and what before anything
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They were actually all good. I liked Sehban and Jennifer till you know he is a cheater. Too early to say about HarJen but I their fight for the gift wasn't really needed. Overall the epi was good.
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BebaakBegum-

Really liked the episode. Loved how they captured Mussorie, made it quite a visual treat. Both Harshad and Jen complement each other. First episode was quite intriguing but the show can lose pace once the love angle starts(post the investigation of death and shizz).

What was Bad?
Them holding hands too tightly? How is that possible lol. Also, Pooja barely had any scratch marks or injuries on her face. Nor were they drenched. Didn't their car fall in the river? Or was it some cliff?

What was LOL?
That Gramophone. Though, they tried a lot of foreshadowing and it made for a very cute scene but that was a small showpiece which is available on almost every e-commerce site. Gramophones are huge. As much I understand, it was not possible to do the scene with the actual one, it made me LOL. Maybe they should have chosen sth else as the gift.

Agreed. I like the concept of the show, it's quite intriguing and the protagonists are very talented actors which pulled us right into the show but the execution seemed a little shoddy as far as the CVs image goes. Like all the announcements from the cabin and the pilot's conduct was rather casual. And the chase behind the gramophone, I mean it was some good symbolism but it went on and on. And the whole deceased bodies on the ground. Jennifer's moment when she comes back to reality from her trance with Aditya's heart-wrenching scream was really good though. It's probably cuz they had too much to show in the first episode and build the intensity. Huge expectations from the show, it'll probably stabilize within the week.
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HarJen chemistry was on point. What was missing between Aditya and Pooja was definitely on blaze between Aditya and Zoya.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so far i liked the first episode, harshad, jennifer and sehban did a great job, i think the episode wouldnt be this good
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BebaakBegum-

Really liked the episode. Loved how they captured Mussorie, made it quite a visual treat. Both Harshad and Jen complement each other. First episode was quite intriguing but the show can lose pace once the love angle starts(post the investigation of death and shizz).

What was Bad?
Them holding hands too tightly? How is that possible lol. Also, Pooja barely had any scratch marks or injuries on her face. Nor were they drenched. Didn't their car fall in the river? Or was it some cliff?

What was LOL?
That Gramophone. Though, they tried a lot of foreshadowing and it made for a very cute scene but that was a small showpiece which is available on almost every e-commerce site. Gramophones are huge. As much I understand, it was not possible to do the scene with the actual one, it made me LOL. Maybe they should have chosen sth else as the gift.

Lol.. yeah the handholding thing was a bit farfetched. I mean how did the cops get them out of the car with them holding hands? I would've been better if Zoya and Aditya had seen them in the car together.

As for the injuries.. we don't know how they were killed yet.. I hope its more than just an affair and some deeper conspiracy. Yash had this big diamond.. it could be a red herring and he was a diamond smuggler or something. And Pooja also seemed to be supporting Aditya financially. Maybe that's how Yash and Pooja met?

The Gramophone thing was cute.. I don't think it had to be a 'real' gramophone.. it could've just been an MP3 player made to look like a gramophone as most things nowadays.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! I'm really impressed with the first episode. Good acting and smooth execution. This lead couple looks really good together and Harshad is so cute I wanna hug him!!