Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all
Very gripping first episode of #Bepannah...Harshad and Jennifer both were brilliant..episode was fast paced which I loved.

First meeting of Yash and Zoya was really nice

I noticed Aditya is not on good terms with his father..I wonder why...he was polite with his mom and mom in law but rude with his dad

We are yet to meet his brother as well

Overall a fast paced and interesting episode. Hooked to the show!

looking forward to next episode!
😃
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Im in office i cant watch 😭

I'm really sorry for you dear!!!
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I WILL reply every comment
Just not now tomorrow...
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it was amazing. I am glad that Jenny and Harshad are working together. They are such good actors and they complement each other. But I actually loved the last scene, I want to see how they cope with this reality. Because tbh their marriage was not holding good and it was pretty evident, but they loved and trusted their spouses so much that they didn't even realized the gigantic clues accidentally given by Yash and Pooja.
Awesome start. Everything was present in that episode.
One thing is very clear both Zoya and Aditya has innocence and simplicity and they are both playful.
Excited for second episode.
Minionite thumbnail
The first episode was really nice. There were some loopholes in an otherwise crisp story and one I wish to mention has been there since the promos came out. When a car is falling into a ditch why would 2 people grab onto each other's hand and hold tight instead of trying to stop the car or get out or brace themselves? Now let's assume that they committed suicide, then how in the hell did the police get them out of the car so that their hands were still clasped together? Why not separate their hands to pull them out?

Now the above could actually be a plot twist and not a loophole. Maybe everything is indicating an extra marital affair, but in the end it turns out to be nothing like that and the two were just friends who were framed in a way that it looked like an affair so an otherwise big case could be closed as a simple accident or suicide case.

I do like the characters of both Aditya and Zoya and their spouses, Pooja and Yash, are nice contrasts to them.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it hope to see perfect story and uniqueness
After long time joining in forums
Amazing Jodi harshad is back and Jenny is joining him as Jodi double maza
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
honestly im impressed, they covered quite a lot and set up foundations for future eps such as the family dynamic especially with both the fathers, hints at trouble in the marriage from yash and pooja but also hinting at why in both zoya and aditya, setting up how zoya and adi are before the tragedy, they are both very childlike, i loved that chase scene, too cute especially when zoya starts insulting him, harshed was adorable here. the foreshadowing with that diary and of course what i liked the most was them getting to the point with the accident, im glad because i didnt want that dragged especially as we got to see it in some form in the promo.also i didnt hate yash and pooja despite their affair,im glad the show didnt make them into evil remorseless cheaters, they seemed quite guilty. the precap is getting me excited because the way it was cut seemed like some misdirection. i cant forget AdiYa's chemistry is on point, and their acting is on fire
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the first episode. Hc and Jen are such fabulous actors . I've been following them since a long time. Their chemistry is intense and passionate. I always wanted them to work together and it's finally happening.
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nok jhoks are what I love the most, Aditya and Zoya were so cute :3 Can't wait for the next episodes.