Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Oh that scream!!!
Just pierced my heart!!!
Harsh is so brilliant

Yeah amazing acting on his part! Also the transformation from his grief to the feeling of having been betrayed was really really smooth. 👏
731627 thumbnail
hello sudha . very nice to c u here . bepanah brought us again in same forum . hope this serial don't lose it way
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

I'm a bit extra emotional person and I actually cried watching it
It wss like watching their heart breaking!!!

Yes, it was quite a scene! Jennifer and Harsh nailed it beautifully!
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Yeah amazing acting on his part! Also the transformation from his grief to the feeling of having been betrayed was really really smooth. 👏

His eyes turned from loss to rage and it was👏
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

But the scene where Aditya is shown for the first time, lying on the bed with buttons undone, man was the temperature soaring in there!!!

I kind of low-key whistled seeing him in his uniform. 😆 a little bit of eyecandy never hurts.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: surabhi01

hello sudha . very nice to c u here . bepanah brought us again in same forum . hope this serial don't lose it way

Hoping for the same 😆... I think the show has a great cast and the story seems to be worthy one for this 9pm prime time slot... And I'm mainly having confidence coz of Harshad and Jennifer. Their choice of roles are always very strong and performance oriented .. So let's hope for the best..

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!
Yes, I know the situation is pretty controversial.

But yeh jo aadha ghanta I sit to watch TV, I put all rationality aside and just love watching shows that put love above all!

And HarJen stole the show!

Toh mere checkboard pe sarey ticks hai!

Isiliye I loved it!😳
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gripping episode. Enjoyed watching it.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Really liked the episode. Loved how they captured Mussorie, made it quite a visual treat. Both Harshad and Jen complement each other. First episode was quite intriguing but the show can lose pace once the love angle starts(post the investigation of death and shizz).

What was Bad?
Them holding hands too tightly? How is that possible lol. Also, Pooja barely had any scratch marks or injuries on her face. Nor were they drenched. Didn't their car fall in the river? Or was it some cliff?

What was LOL?
That Gramophone. Though, they tried a lot of foreshadowing and it made for a very cute scene but that was a small showpiece which is available on almost every e-commerce site. Gramophones are huge. As much I understand, it was not possible to do the scene with the actual one, it made me LOL. Maybe they should have chosen sth else as the gift.
Edited by -BebaakBegum- - 6 years ago
928730 thumbnail
Im in office i cant watch 😭