Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
It was so good!
I loved Zoya and Aditya's meeting at the gift shop, so symbolic! They both were fighting for something which would turn out to be neither his nor hers. The gramophone represented their love, for which they were fighting so, and it would break into pieces.
The last part was chilling, where they didn't even register each other's presence. And how amazing was that scene where the sheet flows away, exposing the holding hands of Puja and Yash! Ooohh!
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

It was so good!

I loved Zoya and Aditya's meeting at the gift shop, so symbolic! They both were fighting for something which would turn out to be neither his nor hers. The gramophone represented their love, for which they were fighting so, and it would break into pieces.
The last part was chilling, where they didn't even register each other's presence. And how amazing was that scene where the sheet flows away, exposing the holding hands of Puja and Yash! Ooohh!

I'm a bit extra emotional person and I actually cried watching it
It wss like watching their heart breaking!!!
731627 thumbnail
I love sanjeevini made by cinevestas production that why I started watching bepanah because of cinevestas production company
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The first episode has set the base of the plot line . Looking forward for the rest . Jennifer & Harshad were good & cute also when they were fighting for that gift . Their interaction & scenes will be eagerly awaited .
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

The first episode has set the base of the plot line . Looking forward for the rest . Jennifer & Harshad were good & cute also when they were fighting for that gift . Their interaction & scenes will be eagerly awaited .

Absolutely loved it๐Ÿ˜›
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

It was so good!

That's a really good metaphor with the gramophone, didn't think about that, what I also found interesting was how it was Aditya's scream that brought Zoya out of her initial shock.
the last scene really was pretty intense!
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

That's a really good metaphor with the gramophone, didn't think about that, what I also found interesting was how it was Aditya's scream that brought Zoya out of her initial shock.

Oh that scream!!!
Just pierced my heart!!!
Harsh is so brilliant
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First episode couldn't have been any better. Last part specially was so intense
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Yes! Aditya screamed and Zoya was brought back from her trance. It was symbolic too, that later it will be Aditya who will bring Zoya back from her bubble(that Yash wasn't a cheater because according to the promos, she doesn't believe that Yash was cheating on her whereas Aditya believed that Pooja was a cheater).
PenguinBaby thumbnail
But the scene where Aditya is shown for the first time, lying on the bed with buttons undone, man was the temperature soaring in there!!!