Bepannaah: Here's why show promises to be a riveting watch

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By Urmimala Banerjee | Published: March 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Ever since the first promo of Bepannaah went on air, viewers began talking about the show. Over time, we came to know it is a tale of love and infidelity, which is also different for a prime time show. There were rumours that it was inspired by Kati Patang but now it seems to be on the lines of April Snow, the Korean superhit film. Jennifer Winget is looking like a dream as Zoya with her chiffon salwar kameezes and jhumkas. We will also see the fresh pairing of Jennifer with Sehban Azim and later Harshad Chopra. Here are five reasons why the show that airs from tonight deserves our attention...

Jennifer Winget

Of course, the No.1 reason for many to watch Bepannaah will be Jennifer Winget. Her performance in Beyhadh made everyone sit up and take notice. Maya was a landmark role for her and earned her immense praise from fans and peers. In Bepannaah, she plays the shy and timid Zoya, who has been dependent on a man throughout her life. It is in stark contrast to that hot-headed, ruthless and obsessive Maya. People have loved her in the promos of Bepannaah and she is looking lovely in her ethnic wear. As Zoya, she has already left an impression with whatever we have seen so far.

April Snow inspired?
The Korean film April Snow was a huge hit and buzz is that Bepannaah is inspired by that movie. In the film, two people meet in a hospital after their spouses meet with an accident. They discover their parents were having an affair. They come closer while caring for their comatose spouses. However, things change when the leading man's wife regains consciousness and wants to reunite with her husband. It seems Bepannaah has a thrilling twist with a lot of ulterior motives and so on.

Harshad Chopra's comeback
Like Jennifer, Harshad also has a number of fans who admire his acting skills. The actor has been away from TV for nearly three years and people are missing him a lot. People loved him in Humsafars as Sahir Chaudhary. Whether it is Left Right Left or Saubhagyavati Bhava, he has always been appreciated. Even Jennifer is quite impressed with her co-star. We are very keen to see what kind of chemistry Jennifer and Harshad bring on screen.

Cinevistaas production
Beyhadh was a product from Cinevistaas and we saw how glossily it was packaged. Bepannaah has been shot in Mussoorie, which gives it a picturesque feel. The production house pays a lot of attention to the detailing like costumes, sets, camerawork and so on. So, we can be assured that every frame will be a classy one.

Jennifer Winget and Sehban Azim's chemistry
We know the two are BFFs with their association going back to the Dil Mill Gayee days. In real life, they are rumoured to be dating as well though they have laughed it off. In this show, they play husband and wife. Fans will be damn curious to see how their chemistry pans out on screen. In the pictures, they are looking quite good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Tfs.
Definitely looking forward to harshad and harshJen the most
eufara_naghm thumbnail