Watch kuch na kaho n o rungreza

And beinteha
Posted: 6 years ago
Plz dont torture yourself with o rungreza
it has o sar peir
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mera Naam Yousuf Hai had a very strong female characters and it had minimal zulm o sitam on the "bechari aurat."
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They have stopped making strong female oriented dramas. I miss umera Ahmed's dramas.
Digest writer is good too.
Dilagi and Besharm in the more recent times were the best!!!
Mera qatil mera dildar also has strong female story line.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Plz dont torture yourself with o rungreza

it has o sar peir

Wow for real ?? 😲 Thank God I never started watching this and Qurban 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shabz-

They have stopped making strong female oriented dramas. I miss umera Ahmed's dramas.
Digest writer is good too.
Dilagi and Besharm in the more recent times were the best!!!
Mera qatil mera dildar also has strong female story line.

GAWD! Tell me about it everywhere on television it is just the rinse and repeat of a woman being tortured in various ways by people around her. I get that these things can/do happen in a staunchly patriarchal society of Pakistan but there are positive ways of showing a woman's struggles. But the makers of shows nowadays just present the most bleakest version of the story and completely give up on showing any positivity. All the payoff is reserved for the last few minutes of the last episode and that's just not enough for the torture inflicted in the 20+ weeks the show is on air.

Jugnoo was also a fun watch. The female lead had all the agency in the drama and she fought her way to make sure she gets her happy ending. Adorable, light, short watch (JUST 18 EPISODES!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!??!?)

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Wow for real ?? 😲 Thank God I never started watching this and Qurban 🤣

They are both as bad as each other
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG! There are so many new shows these days! I'm really happy but it's like an unending buffet and I'm lost where to start!

So gals plzzz help me... Suggest me some nice happy romcom type ongoing drama... Something where the gal has brains and knows how to use it... Like ZGH, YKS, Besharam, Dillagi, etc...
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

GAWD! Tell me about it everywhere on television it is just the rinse and repeat of a woman being tortured in various ways by people around her. I get that these things can/do happen in a staunchly patriarchal society of Pakistan but there are positive ways of showing a woman's struggles. But the makers of shows nowadays just present the most bleakest version of the story and completely give up on showing any positivity. All the payoff is reserved for the last few minutes of the last episode and that's just not enough for the torture inflicted in the 20+ weeks the show is on air

Not only the storyline full of Zulm/sitam and unnecessary torture of every kind. Did anyone notice the names lately
Karam jali, kambakht tanno, nasibo jali, ***** Dayan , badbakht... are these for real?.. women actually watch these titles they are basically insult to women kind in general. These are all derogatory titles... horrible these days and age ...
_Heer_ thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You can watch Jugnu it's a very different story.it's very sweet.Jugnu is unique in her own way.
There is Manjali as well. A Mehwish Hayat drama. She has a very strong character in it.
Yeh Raha Dil is also very good.