Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Name-Ankita
Age-21
Country -India
I am a simple Bengali girl studying B.Sc. biology
I love to sing and draw
Earlier I have watched many shows including Sadda haq,Qubool hai,Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi
Reason of watching IS is I really liked the concept and there is a spark between the main leads
Bhaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys
I'm Bhaana from India
From the positive responses regarding the show in tu watched from beginning...it's interesting so far n excited to travel with this show.
I love Esha from ikrs, chemistry btwn the leads is amazing.
Besides this I watch tsmsp show n visit tsmsp forum.
HumNandini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,

My name is Nandini and i'm a student. I'm new at this forum. I saw the promo's and it intrested me. So i began to watch Ishq Subhan Allah this weekend and i love this show. I think this show is very good, because of the subject and the discussion which is very good to realise that everyone has an own opinion and interpretation which can be discussed now a days. The actors are to good yaar😃 Respect👏

Have a nice day😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi I'm Namita from Canada. I'm absolutely loving this show. Looking forward to making some friends while enjoying the show.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm Sahira
I'm from UK
And loving this show
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Name : Neetha
A few lines about yourself : I love writing, reading and travelling. After a long long time back to Indian television
Reason for watching this show : Kabir and Zara chemistry! The concept of Religion with modern views.
What other forums you have been visiting : I have been a crazy follower of  Navya, D3, Phir bhi na maane Badtameez dil and now Ishq Subhan Allah and Bepannah
:
Edited by neetha - 6 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i am suhana 
i started watching the show because of the amazing promos
peculiaris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name : Laiba 
A few lines about yourself : A student who finds it almost impossible to manage studies amidst fangirling attacks
Reason for watching this show : Adnan-Eisha THEIR CHEMISTRY!!!, the headstrong female lead and a relief  from the typical alpha-male lead shows 
What other forums you have been visiting : Ishqbaaz (formerly Dil Bole Oberoi) (just joined IF)
What other shows you have been watching : too many, but to quote a few: KRPKAB, the two minute of existence RiKara get in IB, most of the Pakistani shows and a couple of Turkish shows and tidbits of various other Indian soaps that I could catch
Edited by laibaali9 - 6 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Name: Raz 
A few lines about yourself :Happy go lucky person, believe in positivity
Reason for watching this show : the concept, major plus point is actually Adnan lol
What other forums you have been visiting : not recently but YHM
What other shows you have been watching: NonE. Saw this show by chance on Zeetv Fb page

Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! I am Anoushka😊
I am from India!
I found the concept of the show quite different and interesting... Moreover Zara wasn't your typical bubbly lead and Kabeer wasn't a angry brooding hero who treated the FL like shit.

I am a bookworm and have a bad habbit of getting addicted to TV shows.
I used to visit the Ishqbaaz forum but stopped visiting as i stopped watching the show.

I have just started watching Bepannah