Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aurora. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone. I was a silent reader in this forum but today's episode forced me to post ! Ahh ZaBir are giving some legit couple goals <3 they way maulvi saab ate dinner on the table for Zara was soo amazing.😳 Irrespective of their arguments they have so much understanding and care for each other. It feels so realistic! I am glad I started watching this show. 
Pls do add me to the AT. Thanks.

Renu
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Aurora.

Hello everyone. I was a silent reader in this forum but today's episode forced me to post ! Ahh ZaBir are giving some legit couple goals <3 they way maulvi saab ate dinner on the table for Zara was soo amazing.😳 Irrespective of their arguments they have so much understanding and care for each other. It feels so realistic! I am glad I started watching this show. 

Renu

Aha I am meeting RishTa fans in here 😉 Welcome !

True their arguments make sense that's what makes them different from other couples !
Ahh today when Kabeer sat on the table for Zara , i was like finally ! 
Women always sacrifice all their preferences for their husbands , like Zara only compromised and sat on the floor  for Kabeer first , this time the husband did the same for his wife , Kabeer hayee * My gender equality heart * 🤣
Edited by ItsArohi - 6 years ago
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Oh, is it working? 🤗
Changing the country to India is gonna be fine... then you can access Zee5 😆

working HOTSTAR but not with Zee5 they are too smart or my VPN IS too dumb... koi nahi,, i'll try later and check  why it's not working...😆
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Renu

hiii! welcome to the AT!

Yes im so glad i started watching this show too, like ive said before its like a breath of fresh air!
❤️

r u always part of #MissionSiSarUnite😆
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Renu

Welcome to the show dear. I'm Tanu 🤗
Yes, its amazing how both of them do lil things for each other so naturally and that is what is bringing them closer. ZaBir has more potential and will surely make one of the best love stories on Zee TV till date ❤️
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG THE DINNER SCENE ... ☺️❤️
KABIR IS JUST AWWW!
Edited by --Shona-- - 6 years ago
Aashna05 thumbnail
Today episode is so beautiful.
Loved Dinner scene.
The way he smiled looking at her while eating sitting on chair<3
Aashna05 thumbnail
Today Kabir's leg was on Zara's.❤️
Lovely scene❤️
Aashna05 thumbnail
Dil Diyan Gallan never looked this much beautiful❤️
Aashna05 thumbnail
"Kuchh galat nahin sochegi janti hain vo humein... Kahan janti hain.. nahin nahin janti hain vo humein"
Kabir is so cute<3