Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

its only and only HarJen my dream couple

Aha

Word Count: 1

959760 thumbnail
Well first of all its Harshad Chopda. After full 3 years he is back on the screen as Aditya. Missed his acting, his voice, missed him ❀️. I am happy that Bepannaah is happening and pray that it is a successful one for the respective actors.
AannDD there is no second of all πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

looking forward to meet new people here 😊
CalmaRanbir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

HarJen or HarshJen?

don't know.. HarshJen is BETTER but I'm fine with WHATEVER PTHERS WILL AGREE WITH
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

Definitely the concept and from everything I have heard about the characters and story and what they are trying to do from the makers and actors gets me even more hooked. They have a strong story with characters forcibly tied together by a tragedy they can't escape from and they only have each other to deal with it for better or worse. It truly feels like a impossible love/forbidden love(love this trope)and I'm excited to find out how they start falling for one another and deal with what has happened as well as their growth individually.it really feels different from the typical love-hate story because they reasons here are so strong and intense, I like the complexity of the situation, the angstness and of course I'm really happy we have two really talented actors as the leads as well as the 2nd leads. Who by the way I'm looking forward to finding out what happened between them and why.

Agree totally...
Though the promos have revealed the basic storyline ...There's still so much mystry...And how the CVS will portray the journey of AdiYa
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: JannatKhan780

Well first of all its Harshad Chopda. After full 3 years he is back on the screen as Aditya. Missed his acting, his voice, missed him ❀️. I am happy that Bepannaah is happening and pray that it is a successful one for the respective actors.

AannDD there is no second of all πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

looking forward to meet new people here 😊

Hey jannat...Welcome to the forum...
I guess this is ur first forum of any hc show...
Im sure u will have loads of fun
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: CalmaRanbir

don't know.. HarshJen is BETTER but I'm fine with WHATEVER PTHERS WILL AGREE WITH

@bold
Haina😳

Word Count: 1

959760 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Hey jannat...Welcome to the forum...
I guess this is ur first forum of any hc show...
Im sure u will have loads of fun

Hi vandy 😊 no actually it's my 2nd. i just learned ho to use this forum recently. πŸ˜›
CalmaRanbir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haan and I'm used to USING it.. too so.. HarsJen Sounds BEAUTIFUL
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree vendy, I think it's better to not be so mysterious cause it can exclude audiences,it's all about the journey,the emotions and all.also I do like harshjen but HarJen rolls off the tongue better and in Hindi it sounds like "everyone". But I'm not too fussed.wondering if the couple name is AdiYa for aditiya+ zoya since I've been seeing that used on twitter a lot.