Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_4ever95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I generally stay away from all colors serials, but i found out Harshad and Jennifer were in this and i was 99% sure that i would watch it.. Because i love them both and i was really excited to see them together as a jodi.. And then i saw the promos and i was intrigued about the story too.. So 99% Harshad and Jennifer and 1% for the story😆
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jennifer is the reason I started watching this show and now I like Harshad as well .
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mainly the actors harshad and Jenny deadly combination plus the promo .
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The lethal combo of Harshad and Jennifer ...HarJen in a romantic thriller...what else can be a reason to keep us away from watching Bepanaah?? ❤️ Its been just 2 episodes and I have already started to sail in AdiYa ship...haven't been hooked to any other TV show since 3-4 years...and this is the first TV show I am watching in Colors...can't wait for the story to unfold!! 😃
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 6 years ago
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshad is the main reason and then the interesting story line...
Oushk thumbnail
Hi...
New to the forum...and also back to Indian TV after a very long time.

Been a while since I could have caught up with any Indian show...other than the interesting tv series coming on ALT balaji and Amazon...

Reason to watch...Definitely an experienced and professional lead pair...Harshad and Jen...both have a proven record of getting into their characters well and convincing the audience with their performance.

The story...is not the catchy point yet...unless the writers pen it down well with crisp and clear scenarios...
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jennifer Winget and content is the main attraction.
HarshJen pairing is additional point, I mean like sone pe suhaga...a lethal combo indeed.❤️
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 6 years ago
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Of course the couple itself <3 two hot properties together 😉 #Jenad
Edited by FreedomOfSpeech - 6 years ago
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can watch any bullshit for harshad. So yes its harshad that has attracted me to Bepannaah. and another reason is to connect with my forums friends after a long time. I missed all of the hcfc group. So good to interact with you guys again. ❤️
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jennifer is reason I didnt seen Harshad prevs shows but after watch this start to like him..there jody is amazing...