Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks so much for uploading these episodes!!!!πŸ€—
bookmarking!
xaviara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone !! Episodes from 14th May - 25th May '18 has been uploaded ! Enjoy !! πŸ˜ƒ
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xaviara

Hello everyone !! Episodes from 14th May - 25th May '18 has been uploaded ! Enjoy !! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

This is not a complaint, your video quality is great but I wanted ask if it is possible to upload them with a 720p resolution? 😳

Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

This is not a complaint, your video quality is great but I wanted ask if it is possible to upload them with a 720p resolution? 😳

No problem, and as for the video quality, these are 720p videos 😊 When I download them, I alwaus download using the 720p resolution.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Thanks dear!!
I saw that some people had the videos from zee HD, do you know how to access there and download by chance?

Also, can you make download available for the first few episodes pls?
clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good to see the bank of episodes here.
xaviara thumbnail
I have only access to these episodes videos from Zee5. I didn't know if there is also a Zee HD website. If you know the web link, I will check it out and see if I can down episodes from there. About the initial episodes, I will have to check because they were uploaded by Chahya, so let me see if I have the permission to make them downloadable.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

I have only access to these episodes videos from Zee5. I didn't know if there is also a Zee HD website. If you know the web link, I will check it out and see if I can down episodes from there. About the initial episodes, I will have to check because they were uploaded by Chahya, so let me see if I have the permission to make them downloadable.

Thanks a lot Dear!!

For zee tv HD you have to go to http://www.ozee.com/zeetv but I don't have access because I don't live in India
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Thanks a lot Dear!!

For zee tv HD you have to go to http://www.ozee.com/zeetv but I don't have access because I don't live in India

I just checked and the file size and resolution for episodes is the exact same as Zee5, so the videos I have been uploading are HD, the resolution doesn't get higher then this.