Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think love at first sight can happen if we ever come in contact with our soulmate, like real soulmate where you've been through several happy lives together and floated around as stardust.
Otherwise it's mostly crush. When I was 13-16 I was really ugly and fat and used to have so many crushes lol. But ofc only in my mann mandir I would imagine romantic songs filmy style. Then I suddenly started getting some attention and now I get a lot daily..like just need to step out of my room for someone to hit on me...coworkers at my part time job keep telling me so and so fancies..but I am like oblivious and don't even care ...like I have other things to think about...just don't even crush on anyone anymore...now i don't feel i can fall in love ever..only care about the human connection while we are here on this earth...It's like I already completed that phase in imagination only.
Therefore I think Pyaar dosti hai is best way because people do fall out of love it seems because how many people find those kind of soulmates...but dost hamesha dost hota hai so you always have that connection.

Edited by beingsirius - 6 years ago
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

For me it's annoyed at first sight...so...dunno..

Best 😆

LAFS is Level A BS and Love without communication is also BS 😆. You gotta be friends first before 'loving' someone. Pyar dosti hai. 😉
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Their looks. It's more lust. I don't think one can fall in love at first sight.
1129726 thumbnail
I dont even wanna get stuck in this love nonsense 😆😆
Straight to marriage. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

A piece of my heart will be in Florida always anyway 😊
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its possible..my dad fell in love with my mom at first sight though mom was not aware of it.😆
they were in same class studying law..
from classmates they became friends then life partner.
they were opposed by their family so they broke up for their family ..but neither of
them married anyone else n waited for their family to understand n accept them..
they invested the time in building their career in the mean time n finally my dadi gave up
n approached my nana ji n he too accepted my dad ..n they got married to live happily ever after.😛
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am very short sighted - I fall in love with the first girl I see.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MyriadOfHues.

In general, it would be appearance, but then psychologists would term it as infatuation and not love.

But speaking from experience, sometimes you just meet that one human being and you instantly feel some sort of weird connection with him/her - cheesy and filmy af I know 😆 - , and you can't explain what that is. It's just something pure and it just feels right and beautiful, regardless of looks. Idk how to describe this... maybe something from a higher level of spiritually? Then tangible stuff like romance and marriage get into the picture 😆

Edit: typo*

I absolutely know what you mean. From personal experience...that is exactly how I would describe it. I still cannot explain it. I am still with this person for many many years now and I still cannot explain what it is that happened on that first meeting and why I felt the way I did! LOL! Maybe it's all an illusion haha!

I should say I knew a little bit about this person before the meeting. He was friends with a friend. So I had a positive impression of him before the meeting.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 6 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love at first sight is bs. How can people fall in love with someone without knowing anything about their personality?

I personally believe in hate at first sight.
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s**ttySavitri

Love at first sight is bs. How can people fall in love with someone without knowing anything about their personality?

I personally believe in hate at first sight.

if u can't love a person without knowing him how can u hate someone at first sight
without knowing him?
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

if u can't love a person without knowing him how can u hate someone at first sight
without knowing him?

It's easier to hate than love people.