Scriptwriter needs to takw a break...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I have understood ita not Gauri who has dreams about the future. Its the script writer who has dreams about the future track and he accordingly puts them in his script. He seriously needs to go on a vacation.
This was Thakur's plan? Parkati was tied. Nammo Rani should have been tied too. She is so easily allowed to take her own good time, take the pill out and use it.

Same goes for Rahul and Gauri. In a normal scenario anyone in Gauti's place would look at the back seat if the other person is also okay. But nahi ji. Namrata sat there with a handkerchief and tada she got away.

And now she is back with her sob story. Congratulations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not interested in Nammo's story and her friend Latika. 
If they go on saving Namrata until the last 10 minutes of the show, to hell with them.

I lost interest as of now.

Hopeless police, hopeless leads. Takur knows Namrats, yet he does not want to harm her. Beti ka pyaar.

Bye bye idiotic show with zero logic.

It has become a Namrata show all the way. She is KB.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. Namrata is being shown more powerful, cunning and manipulative than she actually is. 
She tells a story and everyone believes her. And this is how Thakur expects to expose his daughter. He could have called Yahspal also. Let the police arrest her. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Exactly. Namrata is being shown more powerful, cunning and manipulative than she actually is. 

She tells a story and everyone believes her. And this is how Thakur expects to expose his daughter. He could have called Yahspal also. Let the police arrest her. 

Everybody is made to look like fools in front of her. Even the dogs.

I dont want her to die or go to jail from where she can escape. She should be completely paralysed and live in a wheelchair in an orphanage. 

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I have understood ita not Gauri who has dreams about the future. Its the script writer who has dreams about the future track and he accordingly puts them in his script. He seriously needs to go on a vacation.

This was Thakur's plan? Parkati was tied. Nammo Rani should have been tied too. She is so easily allowed to take her own good time, take the pill out and use it.

Same goes for Rahul and Gauri. In a normal scenario anyone in Gauti's place would look at the back seat if the other person is also okay. But nahi ji. Namrata sat there with a handkerchief and tada she got away.

And now she is back with her sob story. Congratulations.

🤣

The story has run it's course ... From tomorrow we get to see Gauri n Rahul work in team hopefully ... Where did namrata n garuri get those rings from ? You are right ... Script writer needs a vacation ðŸ˜†
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know whether I should bang my head on the wall or should I bang Rahul and Gauri's head with each other. Forget Gauri, wasn't Rahul driving the car. He could have easily seen what's going on in the back through the mirror. And yet, he failed to notice Nammo Rani with the hand kerchief.
I think the channel want to stretch the show for more than the originally intended time period. Maybe that's why they are showing Nammo Rani get away with everything. But this excess of Namrata is getting really boring. Out of 20 minutes, 15 minutes are dedicated to Namrata, her planning, her monologues and her psycho behaviour. Rest of the people get hardly 5 mins in each episode. If Rahul Sharma is not well, then show Gauri or Thakur or even the dogs instead of Namrata. On top of all that, Nammo Rani was chipkofying to Rahul.
Hopefully, we will get full fledged Rahul-Gauri teaming up from tomorrow. I hope that tantrik lady tie up these two. At least they'll get to spend some time with each other and clear out all the misunderstandings without anyone interfering. It's high time these two sort out their problems and start working as a team. 
Right now too much importance is given to Nammo Rani and the shivlings. Even the police are interested in finding the shivlings rather masterji's partner. Yashpal is very well aware that Dada Thakur has a female partner and yet he is doing nothing to find her. He didn't even ask Namrata if she knows anyone in her father's life who will help him in all this. Instead, everybody is running around trying to get hold of the shivlings. Why not let Rahul find the shivlings? He has proven his merit earlier, so why not now. 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
they are just glorifying a psycho criminal here
Lakhan should have got the other men
they should have known she is a witch
so she can easily over power them
I guess Gauri was concerned mostly for Rahul
2filmy thumbnail
For the first time I forwarded some scenes today
have no interest to see a witch on my screen
to hell with her and Latika 
2filmy thumbnail
I really feel Namrata should go to hell now
they are just showing her and it is really boring 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Everybody is made to look like fools in front of her. Even the dogs.

I dont want her to die or go to jail from where she can escape. She should be completely paralysed and live in a wheelchair in an orphanage. 

Perfect
she should lose all her limbs
and get full paralysis
and should live for a 100 years