Irrfan is fine now - Shoojit Sircar

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

HOME ENTERTAINMENT FASHION SHOPPING TV VIDEOS CELEBRITY SOUTH HINDI
HOME
/
ENTERTAINMENT

Shoojit Sircar on Irrfan's health: He is fine now; will release a press statement soon

Shoojit Sircar, who was present at the trailer launch of October starring Varun Dhawan and Banita Sandhu, asked people to not speculate about Irrfan's health. He also assured that all the answers regarding his health will soon be addressed by him in a public statement.

Written By Bhavna Agarwal Mumbai Updated: March 12, 2018 02:53 PM 4634 reads 0 comments
Irrfan Khan's health has been one of the most discussed topics of late. The actor in a tweet had confirmed that he is suffering from a "rare disease" and has requested people to refrain from speculating about the same.
Shoojit Sircar, who was present at the trailer launch of October starring Varun Dhawan and Banita Sandhu, is known to be close to Irrfan. The two have earlier collaborated for Piku.
When asked to comment on his health, Shoojit said that one must honourIrrfan's request to not speculate. He also added that he met Irrfan twice or thrice and a public statement from him will soon be published addressing all the questions.
"I think Irrfan has already issued a press statement and asked not to speculate (about his health). He is the only actor who is actually called a Hollywood star in our country, who has worked with the top of the line directors," the Pink director said.
"I've met him two or three times, he is going to issue a statement again. All your questions will be answered. He is a wonderful human being, I am very close to him. Please don't worry. He is fine now, and he will issue a statement again. But please, I fold my hands, don't speculate," the director added.
Meanwhile, about his health, Irrfan had shared on Twitter, "Sometimes you wake up with a jolt with life shakingyou up. The last fifteen days, my life has been a suspense story. Little had I known that my search for rare stories would make me find a rare disease. I have never given up and have always fought for my choices and always will."
"My family and friends are with me and we are working it out the best way possible. In trying times, please don't speculate as I will myself share with you my story within a week ten days when the further investigations come with a conclusive diagnosis. Till then, wish the best for me," the actor added.
We wish Irrfan a very speedy recovery!
Meanwhile, Vishal Bharadwaj has postponed his film with Irrfan and Deepika following his ill health.
Credits: Pinkvilla