Babaji, itna chamatkar kaha chupake rakkha tha?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Iska adha bhi pehle kiya hota to na shivling chori huye hote na log kidnap hote aur nahi itne sare log marte. Why didn't he appear and disappear when Namrata took all the shivlings including one in his asharam?
Who is Malik? Who has asked the women to save those shivlings? Namrata posing as Thakur?

Thakur saab wasted so much money in educating Aditya and Namrata. Instead he should have got  Lakhan Pal educated. He is his most loyal servant. If only Lakhan pal was educated he could bring a Hindi Varnamala book and play dumb charade s with Thakur.😆 Nevertheless, he still has got some brain. He saved Thakur from Shakti devi. I always knew Shakti didnt care if Thakur is the conspirator or not. She is interested in KB's jewellery and that letter.

Finally Rahul ji will go after the Shivlings. Dr. Srivastava made some sense today. Thank God. 
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think KB is making Baba do all these things
Lakhan really saved Thakur from Shakti today
he is indeed efficient when he wants to be 
Now Rahul will be on the track
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Rahul will kill Namrata when he realise all the crimes she did to his family. First she killed his brother, then made his Bhabhi and Minty into labourers and now she's making his would be wife into a thief. And what is wrong with Gauri? I get her need to save the villagers but stealing evidence from police custody is not the solution. I hope something stops her from doing this nonsense. Anyways, Rahul seems to have got his brain back. At least now he will think properly and do the needful. Dr Shrivastav made a lot of sense today. Now he should open a mental hospital just for the Thakur family. Sab ke sab pagal aur murderers hai. BTW what's up with this Shambu Baba. Who's he actually? How come he can walk through locked doors and disappear at will? 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I told this before too, Dada Thakur should adopt Lakhan Pal. He is the only one who's sincere to Dada Thakur. Warna, his own daughter tried to kill him and his son was trying to help his enemy.
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I told this before too, Dada Thakur should adopt Lakhan Pal. He is the only one who's sincere to Dada Thakur. Warna, his own daughter tried to kill him and his son was trying to help his enemy.

Haha yes 
Thakur has a faithful companion in Lakhan
Aditya did not do any sin though
2filmy thumbnail
I loved how Dr Shrivastav explained everything to Rahul
I think KB is controlling Baba now
Rahul should not dirty his hands killing Namrata
I hope Gauri does not do anything wrong
as it is I think that man took away the shiv ling 
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally Rahul's brain is working
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Shambhu baba is KB or at least controlled by KB then ideally he should appear before Gauri considering she is the chosen one.
And KB is forgiving a thief so that he can steal the shivling. Next he will forgive Namrata so that she can re install the shivlings in the temple.
2filmy thumbnail
Now hopefully Rahul will find the way and it will lead him to Namrata
2filmy thumbnail
At times we don't understand what God wants
but all he does has some reason