Dashreyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone...I am not sure how many of you remember me...I am the author of Manan stories: True love will find you and Paris wala love story.

i am thinking of coming back to writing after one year break...This time will be short story...

I am planing to write in wattpad...Anybody interested in reading my new story...If yes follow my story in wattpad (@dasheyaa) https://www.wattpad.com/user/Dashreyaa

It will be a short story and mainly on MaNan...Basically the story going to be how manik and nandini are going to find love in Goa and it will be different plot on Manan...The story will be mainly in English with hindi here and there...

Apart from Manan there will be more of ManBir bromance too for those who missing them like me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dashreyaa

Hi everyone...I am not sure how many of you remember me...I am the author of Manan stories: True love will find you and Paris wala love story.

i am thinking of coming back to writing after one year break...This time will be short story...

I am planing to write in wattpad...Anybody interested in reading my new story...If yes follow my story in wattpad (@dasheyaa) https://www.wattpad.com/user/Dashreyaa

It will be a short story and mainly on MaNan...Basically the story going to be how manik and nandini are going to find love in Goa and it will be different plot on Manan...The story will be mainly in English with hindi here and there...

Apart from Manan there will be more of ManBir bromance too for those who missing them like me...

Hello dear! I remember you very well. "True Love will find you "was a blissful FF. I am there to support you for your new story. Even I am there on wattpad because this forum has been hibernating even after the news of KYY3
Here you'll get less response but if you post here. I am going to read it. Count me in Manbir club too!
Love,
Arcane
Dashreyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: miss_writer

</div>
Hello dear! I remember you very well. "True Love will find you "was a blissful FF. I am there to support you for your new story. Even I am there on wattpad because this forum has been hibernating even after the news of KYY3
Here you'll get less response but if you post here. I am going to read it. Count me in Manbir club too!
<div>Love,
Arcane

oh yes i remember you too...I am going to post the character sketch in wattpad today so you can check out the story in wattpad...here not much people active already...