shukar hai aiza got rid of that modern look
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
more bts pics

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Hina - though i liked her in modern look but yeah i like her in the eastern more :D
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

hate her hair in the last pic

Areeba Habib after being approached by several media houses, directors and producers finally nods for a project opposite the gorgeous hunk Imran Abbas. Areeba Habib will be seen in the Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan and Muneeb Butt starrer, Koi Chand Rakh Meri Is Shaam Per. The drama is being produced by iDreams Entertainment for ARY Digital and will be directed by Siraj ul Haq.
Talking to Oye Yeah, Areeba shard how she had been approached by a number of directors but Koi Chand Rakh Meri Is Shaam Per appealed to her. The script instantly appealed to me for starting my acting career with as I had always wanted to do a character close to my own personality. This one is, but it has also has a few shades of negative into it, even though I'm not at all a negative person, quipped Areeba.

The shoot for the drama Koi Chaand Rakh Meri Shaam Par has already started, she is currently in Lahore to take part in Pakistan Fashion Week. Areeba revealed that the drama will air on ARY Digital hopefully by the month of May or before Eid. Edited by awida - 6 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

shes a lead too?
hope shes good
No , she's playing a character with grey shades. And this is her first serial. I too hope she's good. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

but i think she will be paired with imran here
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

aiza looks best in white
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imran needs to lay off the Botox.

Who exactly is Areeba Habib? I have never heard of her.