Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update!!
Thanks for d pm:)
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update...arohi got her family back finally...did ishita also have a look alike?
Edited by Aarathi85 - 6 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update
picture edits goodπŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks for the pm...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved deep surprising arohi by bringing her bhabhi and nephew.the scene was so emotional.shocking that ishita has a humshakal.I love shanaya.guess this is the first ff with shanaya.I loved this twist. but how is shanaya related to Tara and why is she always carrying her photo? sad that shanaya is no more.hope she is alive.it would be interesting to see 2 divyankas.perfect pics.with this twist i am loving this ff more
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it awesome writing thanks for the pm
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Short Promos

Ishita: Tara, I look like your sister so you may see her in me, right?

Tara: yes

Ishita: then tell me why you hate blood? Why you do murders if you hate blood? How you became so violent when you yourself is saying you were never like this twenty years ago? Why do you always carry this photo with you?

Aarohi: what?! Please di, its just a coincidence that we have same face and same blood, but we aren't sisters, I gave my blood not for humanity's sake but my main intention was to not let her live peacefully nor let her die peacefully.

A little girl sees Ishita on the road and runs to her.

'Ishi Maa! Ishi Maa!'

She hugs Ishita and Ishita feels worried as Roma is with her.

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting teaser dear
Thanks for pm
Riddhima_Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Loved it very much
Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another awesome story from you salley ⭐️ πŸ₯³ I read all 5 parts in a go yesterday πŸ˜ƒ this story is as engaging as your other ardeep ff 😳 πŸ‘

There were too many WOW moments! ⭐️⭐️Arohi's nagin dance was one such moment ☺️ and I totally loved how Deep was sure it was Arohi (and the way he behaves towards her ❀️) Ardeep's romance was just WOW ❀️ 😳 I was in dreamland reading Ardeep's scene in Part 2

Ishita's entry was a wonderful surprise πŸ‘πŸΌ fab choice of serials to be merged πŸ‘

The whole prison sequence (with Tara, Arohi and Deep) was just overwhelming!😲 I guess Tara heard some stuff she needed to... still I felt kind of sorry for her πŸ˜• (and it seems she has some sad past)

Arohi's reunion with Nikku and her Bhabhi was lovely 😳 thank God deep kept them safe πŸ˜ƒ and Arohi's slap for Deep was a must !!! πŸ˜‰

Ishita's heart is always full of love 😳 loved her in the fifth episode, it really reflected the Ishima of YHM πŸ‘ i've always loved the character of Ishita, her power lies in her love ❀️ she gives love regardless of the person, circumstance etc. this ability of hers is what shows her strength πŸ‘πŸΌ a truly great integration on your part πŸ‘

and what a twist in the end 😲 you know what? you should at least put humshakals as the tagline of this ff πŸ˜† great thought of using Shanaya in this story btw πŸ‘

the promos generate lots of interest ⭐️ i hope ishita will be able to help tara change for the better 😳

looking forward πŸ˜ƒ

aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Thanks 4 d pm