Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlelily thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i think the dance face off is an end to his track and next the jay jaya past love story and recreation track mentioned in the spoiler will start and they will get caught up in a scam ..good thinking of creative team 👍🏼
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
excited for the dance sequence. 
Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlelily

i think the dance face off is an end to his track and next the jay jaya past love story and recreation track mentioned in the spoiler will start and they will get caught up in a scam ..good thinking of creative team 👍🏼

yea his track is over..they finished shooting and i think dance faceoff is the end of his role and jay would win obvio 😃
Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw the creative head post on insta 200 not out..i wish it would be 1000 not out 😆
nakuulfan thumbnail
http://www.onlinenewsindia.com/2018/03/jay-reveals-his-secret-on-sajjan-re-phir-jhooth-mat-bolo.html#more
Latest spoiler and feedback from hussain 
nakuulfan thumbnail
 @hussainkfc
FollowFollow @hussainkfc
More

Holi and 200 episode celebration on sets of srpjmb..Happy holi all !

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
optymystix production is doing very well..srpjmb,kya haal mr panchal ,rising star ..all its shows have become superhits and long running shows 👏
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

optymystix production is doing very well..srpjmb,kya haal mr panchal ,rising star ..all its shows have become superhits and long running shows 👏

yeah sab tv has our hit show that is so different from tmkoc after a long time 😆..otherwise none of the sab shows last even 6 months also 😛
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the spoiler looks like jay lost the dance competition for jaya and its not the end of this track because kushal is there in that video
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_forever

Just saw the spoiler looks like jay lost the dance competition for jaya and its not the end of this track because kushal is there in that video

ya excited for the upcoming story..its the end of kushal's track not the current track thats telecasted..he thanked all the cast and hussain on insta..almost like an extended cameo role thats it