pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

TFS! Great message, loved it! 👍🏼
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice! 👍🏼

But my next question is why that gentleman(shown in the video) who is standing by tough mom, not speaking against
- his Son when he told her wife "Mere Paise churaaye hai tere baap ke nahi" 🤢 🤢
- his wife who says " chhote ghar se aayi hai " 🤢 🤢

Even though good message, but overall watching this video left a bad taste, and defeat the purpose IMHO. Wish that Father said in the end that I didn't do this when you were young and I am seeing the result now 🤢

Edited by Nishita123 - 6 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very good video.
Inspite of such negativity around her , a mom tries to be tough and noble and tries to teach a child a valuable lesson.
Atleast the old guy was with her.
Rest all toh were total losers.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I found it exaggerated too. The taunts to the mother, her parents and upbringing were unnecessary. Also the father of the boy is shown to be a pathetic chauvinist. 🤢
The old man does speak up but only in the end when the lady had been insulted by all adults present.

But what was the whole point? The boy was given food in the beginning and in the end too he was eating food. How was the mother tough?😒

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

I found it exaggerated too. The taunts to the mother, her parents and upbringing were unnecessary. Also the father of the boy is shown to be a pathetic chauvinist. 🤢

The old man does speak up but only in the end when the lady had been insulted by all adults present.

But what was the whole point? The boy was given food in the beginning and in the end too he was eating food. How was the mother tough?😒

The mother had already scolded the boy before for stealing so when mom served him food, the boy pushed away his plate twice, hence showing his anger.

Its not exaggerated, this happens in many households, grandmother, father and other female relatives always support the BOY CHILD even if he commits some grave mistakes like stealing as shown here.

If mother scolds the boy, grandma opposes that vehemently, boy's father also yells at mother not to scold sonny boy, thats typical pampering of the male child in many Indian families.
By insulting the mother for scolding her son, this also teaches the boy not to respect his mother and he grows up not respecting womankind in general.
By Not teaching the boy not to steal, by Not supporting the mother in her tough love, they are actually destroying the formation of moral character in the child.
Edited by pallavi25 - 6 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well made. This happened to me. In a different way.
I was 8-9 yrs. old

Mom used to give me 5 bucks to buy a crunch from a store near the school bus stop. One day she didn't give it.
So I took it from her purse compartment where she kept change.

That night she was counting change for bus ticket as usual and found 5 bucks missing.

I casually mentioned taking it for buying a crunch.
And then they punished me and explained me what I had done was stealing.

Will never forget that lesson and that night.