Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
W*F was that!!! This is so utterly disturbing! The girls expression changed immediately! I'm actually scared for those girls. Do they even have the maturity to understand what is happening around them!

If this guy had the guts to kiss her in front of everyone I can only imagine what this monsterous guy would do when no ones around!

And I'm not sure what kind of a father would say that whatever papon did wasn't wrong. Does he not care about his daughter at all!! Like what the eff!

For once I really hope enough noise is made about this!! Guys like him need to rot in hell!
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I felt the girl was enjoying.it too..The change of expression was because the camera guy caught their act.
As someone rightly pointed out , milind soman's girlfriend was of approximately same age when she started dating him. Teens these days are weird. Glad i grew.up when i grew up.
Parents need to stop running behind money and keep.a watch on their kids like 90s kids parents used to.
anu023 thumbnail
And why is twinkle khaana silent on this issue? Even she has a daughter right? She and her selective outrage.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anu023

And why is twinkle khaana silent on this issue? Even she has a daughter right? She and her selective outrage.

She might speak up... maybe be researching for how to connect it to next Akshay movie promotions.
anu023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

She might speak up... maybe be researching for how to connect it to next Akshay movie promotions.

she was supporting zaira though fault was hers. Looks like her loyalty lies with celebrities only!
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Milind Soman's girlfriend was said to be 18 year old in the earlier reports, but according to reports this year, she is actually a 26 year old air hostess.

and even if you consider the 18 age, there is still a huge difference between being 18 and being 11. At 18, you are mentally developed. At 11, a kid is still growing. The brain is still developing at that age. So anything that happens at that age is fully the adult's fault. You can't blame kids for adults' transgressions. 🥱
Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Doesn't matter if he kissed her cheeks or lips. It's still very inappropriate as the girl is under age. His behavior is so odd and forceful. He is so disgusting! I feel gross now from seeing it. And her parents are morons! I can imagine if I had a young daughter and some man does this to her I wouldn't spare him. 😡
anu023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: here4reviews

ENJOYING??? W*F does that mean? She is a NINE YEAR OLD girl, not a teenager or an adult to even know what a kiss means.

u know nothing about what 9 yr olds do these days. U can find a lot of them writing fan-fiction with adult content on IF and wattpad.
In the field of reality shows dance or singing opportunists like papon exist and they do everything possible to lure vulnerable kids. I never said the case should be withdrawn. U need not use abusive cuss words for me.
I see the girl as a victim of circumstances and what i opined here isn't victim shaming
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are people even justifying this? How can they? He seems drunk and totally out of it. Nothing justifies what he was doing? Wonder what these talent show put up behind the scenes??
MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No matter how teenage girls are capable of understand this and it doesnt matter how grown up they are at this age these days.
It is inappropriate and it is clearly visible on girl's face that she didnt liked it even this guy's shit face tells you how he has been caugh red handed on facebook live.
Instead of covering it up by saying go offline he should have apologised atleast