Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Damn it, I love his voice. What a creepy guy. Why the more talented people are the more assholic they are. Is it hubris ? Superiority that they can get away with it ? Drunk on power ?
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

After watching the full video, I came to conclusion, this was not the first time he touched her sexually. You should check the body language between Papon and the girl. They were acting like new lovers who think nobody is watching. The girl is a minor... he must have promised her that he'd make her a star. The 13/14 year old girl must be thinking it's love.. like a few years back Milind Soman's then underage girlfriend thought it's love, not perversion.

Yeah. Full video reveals she is in it too. He is exploiting her and she may not understand it but she knows this is getting her ahead in the show and so she is in it.

That's what it looks like from both of their body language. He and her parents shouldn't be spared.

The other girl he pulled cheeks of, looked visibly uncomfortable.
707793 thumbnail
Raveena TandonVerified account @TandonRaveena
More

Disgusting! Shameful!Perverse! This man Papon should be arrested ! The girls parents succumbing to pressure ! The explanations given are ridiculous! Haven't felt such anger and shame to see this happen and some on tv debates actually defending the act !

Suchitra KrishnamoorthiVerified account @suchitrak
More

If anybody behaved with my daughter the way #Papon did with the teenage girl I would slap him several times in such a way that no one dared behave that way again

Suchitra KrishnamoorthiVerified account @suchitrak
More

and #Papon shld worry abt his own actions rather than the patriachal shit of trying to worry abt girls reputation. Uff

Gauahar KhanVerified account @GAUAHAR_KHAN
More

Wasn't smothering a child's face with your palm rubbing color all over it for 4 secs enough as fatherly love, that u had to pull the child's face then to strategically peck her on the lip??? There was no wrong camera angle or the child moving her face mistakenly BTW #Papon

Kausar Munir @KausarMunir
More

Forcibly "kissing a 11yr old girl-child is not fatherly affection. Its sexual opportunism at the very least! As a mother, woman, human being there's no other angle' I can look at it from. #unacceptable #Papon

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its disgusting. And the child was clearly uncomfortable.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
  1. Gauahar KhanVerified account @GAUAHAR_KHAN
    More

Wasn't smothering a child's face with your palm rubbing color all over it for 4 secs enough as fatherly love, that u had to pull the child's face then to strategically peck her on the lip??? There was no wrong camera angle or the child moving her face mistakenly BTW #papon

74 replies217 retweets894 likes
    Retweet
    Direct message
  2. Suchitra KrishnamoorthiVerified account @suchitrak
    More

If anybody behaved with my daughter the way #papon did with the teenage girl I would slap him several times in such a way that no one dared behave that way again

36 replies194 retweets540 likes
    Retweet
    Direct message
  3. Jagrati ShuklaVerified account @JagratiShukla29
    More

Does the Minor girl need do a live video on #instagram for Feminists & #Bollywood to Outrage? Does she need to be a Celeb for people to have Sympathy? Can #papon get away with kissing a minor as he's a Celeb,while a man is Harassed for his feet inadvertently touching #ZairaWasim?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Raveena TandonVerified account @TandonRaveena
FollowFollow @TandonRaveena
More

Disgusting! Shameful!Perverse! This man Papon should be arrested ! The girls parents succumbing to pressure ! The explanations given are ridiculous! Haven't felt such anger and shame to see this happen and some on tv debates actually defending the act !

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to say young teen girls these days are fast girls. I was surprised to see this 12 years old girl trying to act all grown up. When I was in my middle school, I used to see lots of teens pregnant as well. I think if the guy is an adult, he should not engaged in young girls like that. It's jail time here in US. Papon is disgusting guy
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even if you wrongly label it as "affection," there is still such thing as a boundaries and respect. And kissing a 11 year old girl on lips is a HUGE no-no. Disgusting behavior on the part of this singer and going by the video, he obviously seems to have done this before since the girl wasn't caught by surprise. And the parents should be ashamed of themselves, instead of protecting their child's innocence and childhood, they are going out and protecting this predator just to satisfy their ambitions. 😡 If they had any sense of responsibility left, they would stop this guy from having any interactions ever again with their daughter and protect her.
Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I have to say young teen girls these days are fast girls. I was surprised to see this 12 years old girl trying to act all grown up. When I was in my middle school, I used to see lots of teens pregnant as well. I think if the guy is an adult, he should not engaged in young girls like that. It's jail time here in US. Papon is disgusting guy

Genuine question though, what did she do here that can be construed as "fast?" She was literally standing there and he is the one who kissed her. And going by who the adult is here, the fool fault goes to Papon. She is a child and a contestant in a show, he is the mentor. He is in power position as both an adult and as a mentor. This is COMPLETELY his fault and his misdeed. In no way can the girl be blamed. Even adult women/men when in subordinate position can not do much when in such positions like this girls', then how can a minor girl be held responsible? She is not even fully mentally or physically mature yet. 😕
Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Disgusting Papon !! 🤢 🤢
No words...utterly disgusted watching this video...girl looks so shocked and uncomfortable ...hope legal action is taken against him.
Edited by Nishita123 - 6 years ago