Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
What did father do? Did he defend papon... Girl expression says it all.. She is shocked n don't know how to react.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
When I read some news reports and Papon's statement this morning, I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt.
But THIS IS CREEPY AF. Not only does he kiss her, his entire demeanor is forceful. He is acting as if he owns the girl. Look at her body language. She is stiff and uncomfortable.

I am not sure what the laws in India are. But in the USA you do not need a parent's permission to charge someone with sexual misconduct against a minor. Of course, the case becomes tough. But you can still subpoena the parents as hostile witnesses for the defense. This video is damning evidence if admissible.

The most important person to consider here is the victim/girl. Authorities need to speak to her without her parent's and with the presence of licensed psychiatrists.

If she feels that she has a positive guru-shishya relationship and does not feel assaulted, and at least two licensed psychiatrists can attest that the statement was made without duress or repressed behavior of some sort. Then the matter should be dropped.

If she feels she is being molested and uncomfortable, and at least two licensed psychiatrists can attest that it is a pattern of child abuse then sue the mofo and jail him. Get this child out of the hands of irresponsible parents who would rather have fame instead of the well-being of their child.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Disgusted! This dad is a 21st century version of all the "ask mummy" parents of the 80s.
Pappa must be fine with it since beti gets fame and work and money. Slog her!
Shit! And papon, you disgust me!
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

After watching the full video, I came to conclusion, this was not the first time he touched her sexually. You should check the body language between Papon and the girl. They were acting like new lovers who think nobody is watching. The girl is a minor... he must have promised her that he'd make her a star. The 13/14 year old girl must be thinking it's love.. like a few years back Milind Soman's then underage girlfriend thought it's love, not perversion.

This!!! I noticed too how he was pulling the mobile from her hand.. the body language is quite evident... they were behind everyone and thought nobody is watching.. The little girl was shocked when the guy who recorded noticed it.. guess she thought they wouldn't be caught... God knows what all he promised to her 🤢🤢

Feel bad what these kids go through just because of their parents wish to make them famous n earn more.. these days so many reality shows and kids are forced to excel in something.. Such creeps should be punished.. This was definitely not fatherly/mentor love.. I can't believe the parents are defending that asshole 😡 maybe he asked them to be quiet and assure a win for her in the show or maybe other offers 🤢🤢

I'm glad #DontSparePapon is trending.. Hope system doesn't spare him but i don't trust the system
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This girl's face didn't seem shocked. He is disgusting
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thats disgusting. It didn't look unintentional at all.
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

After watching the full video, I came to conclusion, this was not the first time he touched her sexually. You should check the body language between Papon and the girl. They were acting like new lovers who think nobody is watching. The girl is a minor... he must have promised her that he'd make her a star. The 13/14 year old girl must be thinking it's love.. like a few years back Milind Soman's then underage girlfriend thought it's love, not perversion.

you are right ,girl turn her face n kissed on his lip , its like he taught her to kiss him on lip whenever he touch her face but forget to tell her dont do it in public and she did it in public , her face expression is like "its normal"

he is exploiting her.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: superdancer

whole video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy8F1puIDc0

it wasnt intentional

If you see around 4:15, he pulls cheeks of other older girl and she gets very uncomfortable .

You can excuse camera angle for one, but not for everything. This kissing is not a mistake at all.

Sadly, Papon is influential personality in Assam and the said girl is also Assamese. So nothing will happen 😡
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the whole gun on her head and it seemed very forceful.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Also, this brings back some mentor a couple of an uncle who pulled my cheeks and kissed on cheek a couple of times when I was a kid. I was too young to understand it, but then my mom stopped it at once when she saw it.