Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I find the argument of him being her guru/mentor/father figure to be so utterly ridiculous. No so called "guru or "father figure should ever be so callous in the way he/she touches their shishya. A mentor-mentee is always a professional relationship (surely in this case it is), and there are always certain boundaries in place. Even the way he squeezed her face and rubbed her nose made me uncomfortable. And his stupid arse lawyer said that "children cannot give consent, well you dimwit, are you implying that if someone cannot give consent then they can be mistreated or forcibly kissed, according to another person's (whether child or adult) will and fancy? And FYI to the moronic lawyer, ANYONE who has a sense of maturity and a sound understanding of the world can give "consent. And even if they cannot give consent, an adult with a suppsedly sound mind should in no manner be behaving this way. I feel sorry for that girl, even if she felt uncomfortable by it, it didn't seem like she had much of a choice there. I have been groped on a train in Delhi and I was too dumbstruck to react to it, forget a little child trying to fathom what happened, realize it was wrong and react to it. This makes me sick and I hope people are held accountable, not just Papon, even the channels who run these shows. Anyone could walk upto those kids and do something like that or even worse, what are they going to do about it?
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

W*F IS WRONG WITH THIS "FATHER"?!!! He is NO FATHER?!??! 😡 NO FATHER WILL allow his daughter to be molested, W*F IS WRONG WITH THEM?!!? 😡 😡

sabko chodo pehle iske baap ko remand pe lo 😡

aise parents ki wajah se hi chote bacche kabhi nahi bata pate apne upar hue molest ko .. pata hota papa Uncle ya aunty ka hi support karnegey ...🤢

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: superdancer

i see faulty camera angle.

After watching the full video, I came to conclusion, this was not the first time he touched her sexually. You should check the body language between Papon and the girl. They were acting like new lovers who think nobody is watching. The girl is a minor... he must have promised her that he'd make her a star. The 13/14 year old girl must be thinking it's love.. like a few years back Milind Soman's then underage girlfriend thought it's love, not perversion.
707793 thumbnail
that kiss was fully soch samjh ke ...otherwise why he is cleaning that minor face before kissing
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

After watching the full video, I came to conclusion, this was not the first time he touched her sexually. You should check the body language between Papon and the girl. They were acting like new lovers who think nobody is watching. The girl is a minor... he must have promised her that he'd make her a star. The 13/14 year old girl must be thinking it's love.. like a few years back Milind Soman's then underage girlfriend thought it's love, not perversion.

you are right

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy8F1puIDc0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the only thing which one can give benefit of doubt is camera angle & girl moving her face ...still looks pretty disgusting
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">sabko chodo pehle iske baap ko remand pe lo😡</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">aise parents ki wajah se hi chote bacche kabhi nahi bata pate apne upar hue molest ko.. pata hota papa Uncle ya aunty ka hi support karnegey ...🤢</font>

EXACTLY. This is why they need to NOT reproduce!!!! 😡
222149 thumbnail
🤢
the little girls 'shocked' expression said it all...
Edited by MinzPie - 6 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is preposterous!! And what's wrong with the minor's father ? With fathers like this who needs enemies ?
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

THIS!
The way the girl reacted, it felt she was familiar to this and didn't mind it. The problem is way bigger than just this girl. I wonder what all these kids/adults have to do in reality shows.