Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: iambest

there is a reason why shreya goshal and sunidhi chuhan respect sonu nigam alot because when these 2 girls were kids and sonu nigam was the hsot of sa re ga ma ...he used to call them shreya ji and sunidhi ji in a reality show ...and the relation of respect continue since then and till today sunidhi and shreya respect sonu nigam ... i have heard sunidhi saying i have grown up listening to sonu ji albums ...earlier lot of artist had sense of respect ..

How do you manage to turn everything into Sonu Praise I will never get😕😆

Anyhow: OT: Did not see the video but going by the comments, the guy should be in jail, the parents should be given two jhappars and the kid should be sent to child protection or something because the parents don't seem to be capable of taking care of their kid
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
How gross.
Poor girl looked totally shocked.
altgr thumbnail
Papon's official statement

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly that was shocking and completely wrong... How do you squeeze a little girls face and then kiss her on the lips and think this is ok?...

And what shit is the father saying???... How can he know what was the "intention" of papon?... How can anyone?... The only thing you can judge is the action - how does the father think that this is not sexual and crossing a line?
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Papon's official statement

Yeah..let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he didn't mean it. Yet when he is coaching an underage person, the responsibility of maintaining an appropriate behaviour lies on him not the other way round. Because he should very well know that his actions might be misconstrued/misinterpreted by the young impressionable girl. So even if he doesn't mean it, there is nothing that justifies this video.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
He was my favourite singer, his voice is something else but this is REPULSIVE!!! He knows exactly what he did, it's there RIGHT THERE in the video!!!

Power well & truly corrupts. I am just repulsed & angry!!! 😡 And while power corrupts everyone, it's truly MIND-BOGGLING HOW MILLIONS OF MEN ARE CORRUPTED BY POWER IN MILLION WAYS WORSE THAN WOMEN!!!! 😡
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 6 years ago
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And what the heck is the father saying? How does he even know that there was nothing shady there??? These parents have no right to be called as parents. Her father should have been the first one to say that this is inappropriate behaviour from ur coach. The very fact that he didn't, proves to the contrary. Coz any father however forward he may be, would not give this kinda statement.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What BS defense from Papon!
Affection, my Foot! Kissing an 11 yr old girl on her lips is affection? Gurus kiss students on their lips!
Yeah Right!
He was creepy and molesting the kid, we are not blind, vdo is there for all to see...cannot believe the girl's parents and Papon's fans are defending this! 😲
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
If Papon really thought what he did wasn't wrong he wouldn't be telling the recorder to cut the video! That was so disgusting! Shame on him!
hasini009 thumbnail
what do celebs think of themselves. chahe wo chhoti bachhi ho ya middle age woman. kisi ko bhi pakad kar kiss karte hai tharki log🤢