Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

@Pallavi - The slow-mo GIF is showing it clearly. He clearly thought that camera was off, the cut-throat gesture is proof. I hope authorities do something about it.

The reason why Shaan, Monali, Shekhar etc are favoring Papon is probably coz they have similar skeletons. Once one Singer is punished, who knows many more kids and contestants will come out and point fingers at others too.

I hope all their skeletons tumble out of their closets! Times have changed, people shd not tolerate perversions and exploitation of children!
As it is, Pedophilia is a growing threat to kids in India and all over the world, due to the spread of internet, so worrying for parents.

This girl is only 11, makes me sick to think abt it, how he must have been taking advantage of her financial situation, controlling her, conditioning her to make her accept his perversions 🤢

I also think Govt I & B Ministry shd either ban ALL kids reality shows or put an age barrier rule, like kids under 14 cannot be allowed to participate in any TV reality shows

Not only do these kids miss school and stop learning, miss out on normal school life and education, but they are exploited by parents for money and fame, and taken advantage of by such pedophile adults 🤢
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hard-09

This kid is from a small village in Assam with just few hundred people. They are extremely poor and can't even speak Hindi properly. I watch this show and this show is so toxic, parents are made to do disgusting cringy stuffs. Host Jay always makes fun of a male contestant for not wearing underwear which doesn't feel right .papon was creepy from day one, his behavior towards niharika nath, a 13 year old girl who is eliminated now, always made me uncomfortable. He used to tell her " I love you so much" and forcefully kissed her cheeks once iirc. I thik he is abusing that little girl. He deserved to go to jail.

Even in this full video the shortest boy (contestant) was made fun of for not taking shower, you should look at the kid's face he felt insulted and little disgusted at the video maker or the guy behind the camera who passed that comment.
Edited by hantel - 6 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Pallavi Ban on kids in reality shows won't happen because it is huge TRP puller. If people like Papon is punished, it will set a good example.
We know a lot about casting couch in BW, but Music industry never gets any attention for creepy things. They are equally exploitative.

Some SRGMP contestant blamed Ismail Darbar and the case was brushed under carpet.

It is tip of iceberg.
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Papon's dad was a famous folk singer of Assam.. And the girl from an Assamese village.. Who knows.. Papon and his influential family must have threatened the dad.
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh this is creepy on so many levels 🤢 W*F this just completely changed my opinion on Papon what a pervert 👎🏼 he should be sent to jail 😡 how dare he abuse his power and position in such a cheap way disgusting. Also I think it's very important for parents to educate their children about sexual abuse and molestation and what's inappropriate touching at a very early age so that they are able to tell that this is not right and defend themselves against such perverts or atleast speak up and seek help if something like this happens. Because if this video wasn't leaked nobody would've known what this creep is doing or spoken against it and he would've clearly gotten away with it 😡 because it's pretty much obvious that this isn't the first time he has done this judging by the girl's reaction it looked like she was actually expecting it but is either afraid to speak up against it or doesn't think it's inappropriate because of her naivety and innocence so it's very important for parents to warn their children against such behaviour at a very early age and encourage them to speak up against it otherwise the child will always hate and blame themselves for it and that's a terrible mental state to be in.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that slow motion gif omg 😭 poor girl
govt should ban these kids reality shows and ban child actors from tv,films and ads too
Hansika was given hormone treatment 🤢 her mother is a doctor btw
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It is SO very CLEAR that his 'affection' was anything but that. And she's a child for god's sake.That gif which someone posted here sickens me to the core. How can ANYONE see that and tell it was an innocent act, be it the parents, his so called fans or even the music industry people ? Baffles me!!! This guy should be arrested and the authorities must really do something to ensure that such situations dont arise. Stop Reality shows with Kids! Period. UGH what makes me even madder is the parents justifying his action. Sick. Saw Zee TV's owner's tweets. Hope strict legal action is taken against him as well🤢
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

@Pallavi Ban on kids in reality shows won't happen because it is huge TRP puller. If people like Papon is punished, it will set a good example.

We know a lot about casting couch in BW, but Music industry never gets any attention for creepy things. They are equally exploitative.

Some SRGMP contestant blamed Ismail Darbar and the case was brushed under carpet.

It is tip of iceberg.

@Bold: So thats why Ismail Durbaar suddenly disappeared from the music scene even after his chartbuster Devdas soundtrack 😲
Well, with Zee group removing/banning Papon from all their channels, maybe that will be the only punishment he will get, his career will be over ...dont have much hope for criminal justice system punishing him 🥱
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From the GIF, the way the girl holds his hair and head shows that it wasnt the first time this has happened.
No way a gal would hold the other person the way this one held . It makes me question the excuse that it was accidental kiss.

It clearly looks like this isn't the first time this happened between the two.

If the gal and her parents are denying the whole thing , maybe its something deeper than child molestation. A cover up is def happening

lets see what comes out

shameful act by Papon, the girl is underage and this is how many males in india get away with child molestation by saying it was "fatherly"

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pallavi25

@Bold: So thats why Ismail Durbaar suddenly disappeared from the music scene even after his chartbuster Devdas soundtrack 😲
Well, with Zee group removing/banning Papon from all their channels, maybe that will be the only punishment he will get, his career will be over ...dont have much hope for criminal justice system punishing him 🥱

How I wish that was the case. But Ismail had a falling out with slb... He tried other movies but his music did not work.. So he faded away... But it had nothing to do with the allegation - apparently the girl he mentored even got pregnant and he forced to her to have abortion... I think she tried to commit suicide but I'm not sure... But that incident was completely brushed under the carpet