Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think after looking at above video, seems like - all parents are defending papon under social/economical pressure - Girl's father in tears gave it away...its just too sad... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Wish they were stronger than this !!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And even if not intentional as some claims or he himself claims - out of affection...my foot!! , this behavior with a 11 yr old child is wrong !!! Period. 🀒

its much.more than socio economical.pressure. Something very wrong with the psychology of parents who take kids to reality shows.
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awsome.moments

Are these guys even for real? I mean...W*F!!

what was more shocking was all music directors retweetig papon's statement and it includes my favorite shankar mahadevan.
Actually all those involved in various reality shows are retweeting Papon's statement
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

He is banned from Zee TV. His portion is edited out in today's show and he won't participate in finals too.

Zee TV's Subhash Chandra tweeted against it. So some action is being taken πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope legal action is taken as well...and serve as a warning to other pervs in industry.
Samaina12 thumbnail

He is banned from Zee TV. His portion is edited out in today's show and he won't participate in finals too.

I saw one FB link where all kids were appealing in favour of Papon, including the girl. It is shocking, specially all parents are calling it act of love like father and brother🀒

he is banned from essel.media group forever. That includes zee tv, & tv and zee channels of all languages
Edited by Meherya123 - 6 years ago
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This kid is from a small village in Assam with just few hundred people. They are extremely poor and can't even speak Hindi properly. I watch this show and this show is so toxic, parents are made to do disgusting cringy stuffs. Host Jay always makes fun of a male contestant for not wearing underwear which doesn't feel right .papon was creepy from day one, his behavior towards niharika nath, a 13 year old girl who is eliminated now, always made me uncomfortable. He used to tell her " I love you so much" and forcefully kissed her cheeks once iirc. I thik he is abusing that little girl. He deserved to go to jail.
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hard-09

This kid is from a small village in Assam with just few hundred people. They are extremely poor and can't even speak Hindi properly. I watch this show and this show is so toxic, parents are made to do disgusting cringy stuffs. Host Jay always makes fun of a male contestant for not wearing underwear which doesn't feel right .papon was creepy from day one, his behavior towards niharika nath, a 13 year old girl who is eliminated now, always made me uncomfortable. He used to tell her " I love you so much" and forcefully kissed her cheeks once iirc. I thik he is abusing that little girl. He deserved to go to jail.

papon always gives off creepy vibes.
And parents were.made to do weird stuffs in zee sa re ga ma pa lil champs too.
These two shows are weird as hell and there is a lot of pressure on kids
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shaan is defending him ??? πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I saw one FB link where all kids were appealing in favour of Papon, including the girl. It is shocking, specially all parents are calling it act of love like father and brother🀒

but this show comes on &tv not on zee...he comes on zee too ?
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

but this show comes on &tv not on zee...he comes on zee too ?

&tv is a part of zee group (essel media)
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Shaan is defending him ??? πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

shaan tweeted " kiss wasn't on lips" and deleted immediately after people responded back.