Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Are these people for real?

Monali Thakur
@monalithakur03
I got so many calls yesterday for this ridiculous misinterpretation of a man's gesture of affection! I am a girl n I know what is sexual perversion in a man! And Papon is anything but that! Leave aside for a kid! Lotsa love @paponmusic #iStandbyPapon
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sri-R

Shame on all these men in video...try8ng hard to suck on to Papon.

it's clear by now that the poor kid was tutored to speak what she spoke in this video. See her look all vulnerable
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think after looking at above video, seems like - all parents are defending papon under social/economical pressure - Girl's father in tears gave it away...its just too sad... 👎🏼 Wish they were stronger than this !!! 👎🏼
And even if not intentional as some claims or he himself claims - out of affection...my foot!! , this behavior with a 11 yr old child is wrong !!! Period. 🤢

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No matter what Devta insaan he must be, the way he kissed was just inappropriate. 🤢

I've a feeling too that many such pappies have happened on the side. 🤢

He should be taken under strict advisement. People need to learn to behave, Times have changed now.

1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s**ttySavitri

This is f**king creepy! Mentor or not, he has no right to kiss a little girl on her lips. 🤢

I slowed down the video and made a GIF. To me, it looks like it isn't the first time he's doing this and the girl moves her face towards him too! The 'shocked' expression was cuz it got streamed live on FB... not cuz he kissed her IMO. What a f**king creep. Hope he gets punished for this. And someone please take the girl away from her parents!

Ekks. Yeah the kids body language, holding his face, turning her face definitely suggests that this isn't the first time. Poor kid has no one to tell her that its wrong and she needn't succumb to pressure from her parents and this famous singer.

The kid standing in front is defending Papon in the second video when she never saw what happened between the kid and Papon.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People should be objective, this is wrong. She's a minor and think if he was a random person in the street, would it be acceptable? If not, then why is it ok now? I really hate how they're making light of it
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He is banned from Zee TV. His portion is edited out in today's show and he won't participate in finals too.
Zee TV's Subhash Chandra tweeted against it. So some action is being taken 👏

I saw one FB link where all kids were appealing in favour of Papon, including the girl. It is shocking, specially all parents are calling it act of love like father and brother🤢
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherya123

Are these people for real?

Monali Thakur
@monalithakur03
I got so many calls yesterday for this ridiculous misinterpretation of a man's gesture of affection! I am a girl n I know what is sexual perversion in a man! And Papon is anything but that! Leave aside for a kid! Lotsa love @paponmusic #iStandbyPapon

Are these guys even for real? I mean...W*F!!
1011128 thumbnail
If I was there and it happened in front of me...I would have unleashed a slap so hard that this paap-on would have jumped in the air like a porcorn

And I dont know who the heck is this guy anyway...is he a singer?

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Disgusting moron! How these people take advantage of young girls and keep physically assaulting them and then parents try to keep mum because of the society or because the accused is rich. These pedophiles should be punished 🤢