Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
^^Hes already gotten away with it!!!!
707793 thumbnail

Shaan Shamelessly Defends Papon, Says kiss Was Not On Lips'; Deletes Tweet Later

On Saturday, Monali wrote, "I got so many calls yesterday for this ridiculous misinterpretation of a man's gesture of affection! I am a girl n I know what is sexual perversion in a man! And Papon is anything but that! Leave aside for a kid! Lotsa love @paponmusic #iStandbyPapon (sic)

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Appreciate Subash Chandra for tweeting that strict action must be taken against Papon and the show has been edited. He has said parents trust place trust in the channel when their kids participate and hence that will be upholded. Most abuses get unreported which is wrong but is a sad reality. Essel group has banned him from all their shows.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is f**king creepy! Mentor or not, he has no right to kiss a little girl on her lips. 🤢

I slowed down the video and made a GIF. To me, it looks like it isn't the first time he's doing this and the girl moves her face towards him too! The 'shocked' expression was cuz it got streamed live on FB... not cuz he kissed her IMO. What a f**king creep. Hope he gets punished for this. And someone please take the girl away from her parents!

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: s**ttySavitri

This is f**king creepy! Mentor or not, he has no right to kiss a little girl on her lips. 🤢

I slowed down the video and made a GIF. To me, it looks like it isn't the first time he's doing this and the girl moves her face towards him too! The 'shocked' expression was cuz it got streamed live on FB... not cuz he kissed her IMO. What a f**king creep. Hope he gets punished for this. And someone please take the girl away from her parents!

Just look the way she holds him too, this is scary man 😲

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its sad that some people feel that the girl was ok. The video clearly showed she wasn't. She was numbed, horrified and then the video ends. We don't know what happened. Besides Papon screaming that switch off the camera, itself proves he knew he molested the minor girl. No child is ever okay, they are pressured or fear in expressing their disapproval.

Along with Papon, the girl's father needs to be shamed to. He is the primary guardian and the child places trust in him. Disgusting man🤢🤢. Other parents need to take lessons from this. Your child will reach heights if she is talented and has luck factor. But for this don't comprise with her dignity and childhood.

There are so many child abuses happening and unless parents understand the gravity these wont stop. Brushing off under carpet is not the solution instead it aggravates such behavior. The culprit gets away and goes on to target others and more the victim lives in distress.

What kind of a world are such parents trying to build for their child? No loving parent should ever compromise with the child's dignity.

The good thing is this has been publicised well and Papon is shamed, even if he gets away with jail. Public disgust has been showered on him and he wont be acceptable in shows for some time.
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MoPdQZFec[/YOUTUBE]

guys i think it was mistake , look at girl she too younge for all this i think it was mistake , we all were thinking both behaved like a couple but look the body language of girl she is a kid yaar
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jagrati Shukla
@JagratiShukla29
#Bollywood Feminists who labelled a man "Pervert" for his feet unintentionally touching fraud #ZairaWasim are busy Defending #Papon saying,"He's a good guy" @sonamakapoor's busy glorifying #PadMan, @ReallySwara isn't feeling reduced to a Vagina, NA-MARD @FarOutAkhtar's Silent.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MoPdQZFec[/YOUTUBE]

guys i think it was mistake , look at girl she too younge for all this i think it was mistake , we all were thinking both behaved like a couple but look the body language of girl she is a kid yaar

Shame on all these men in video...try8ng hard to suck on to Papon.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meherya123

Jagrati Shukla
@JagratiShukla29
#Bollywood Feminists who labelled a man "Pervert" for his feet unintentionally touching fraud #ZairaWasim are busy Defending #Papon saying,"He's a good guy" @sonamakapoor's busy glorifying #PadMan, @ReallySwara isn't feeling reduced to a Vagina, NA-MARD @FarOutAkhtar's Silent.

This is hardly new for BW.. They go from Freedom of expression to deaf-mute-blind when it's on of their own involved.. They can defend any bullshit no matter how low and reprehensible it is, as long as its one of their own. When it's someone else not connected to them, it's all about liberty and expression and empowerment.. Which is why their collective voice is not having any worth in today's time..