Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

I can't believe there are some ppl talking about teenagers growing up early and talking about her enjoying and all that shit...

There is a reason that consent is NOT a relevant factor in sexual offences against minor... Bec the adult is held extra responsible in these matters... The minor does not know right from wrong... They don't even realize that they are being abused.. That this is not normal

And even if they did, let us for one moment assume that she is "enjoying" it - even then an adult should not be kissing or touching a minor... Its that simple - as an adult do not touch a minor sexually in any manner...

Why do we always look for ways to excuse sexual offences.. She said this, she wore that, she gave that signal, she looks to enjoying it, she is fast etcetc... Can we atleast not do this to children please

I am shocked by this too. I find it as wrong that some will go out to excuse his behavior because they find the girl "mature". So what if a girl acts mature or looks it? At the end of the day she is still a child. Being "mature" still doesn't make it right! His actions are highly uncalled for. Her expression says *shock* and that kissing was an unwanted advancement on her. As an adult, Papon should know better where to draw the line. Good touch, bad touch. He doesn't have that down. SICK! 🤢
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Such a horrorfying incident in this. This rotten pig singer needs to throw in jail by making advantage of such incident. Today in these reality shows kids r the money making machiens to these filthy greedy so call parents. Gross only gross, period.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
www.opindia.com/2018/02/the-ones-defending-papon-have-no-soul-have-no-decency-and-certainly-have-no-spine/
I may not agree with the language of the title but I do agree with the sentiments completely..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
About the child looking as though she was "enjoying" it - it just adds another layer to the vulnerability of the child even if it were true. A child who is having that reaction to an adult is either abused in the past or is "trained" to accept this behaviour.. This child is at increased risk of being exploited and needs more protection, not be used as an excuse for the exploitation. The responsibility is still on the adults and not her.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is a video of the girl defending him and she said he kissed me like my father would and there is nothing wrong .
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MoPdQZFec[/YOUTUBE]

Problem is how even the girl is defending his action along with other contestants and her own parents. The problem is that we still live in a society where we would be this careless about our children until and unless they get molested or raped by someone they trusted like a family member. Its not like every stranger turns out to be a kidnapper but don't we all teach our children to never talk to any stranger? Isn't it time that we set some limits for the people we know too ?
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

There is a video of the girl defending him and she said he kissed me like my father would and there is nothing wrong .

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MoPdQZFec[/YOUTUBE]

Problem is how even the girl is defending his action along with other contestants and her own parents. The problem is that we still live in a society where we would be this careless about our children until and unless they get molested or raped by someone they trusted like a family member. Its not like every stranger turns out to be a kidnapper but don't we all teach our children to never talk to any stranger? Isn't it time that we set some limits for the people we know too ?

Who are the insensitive journalists who went and asked the child about the kiss... And why would the parents allow the child to be interviewed... Or why would they have her give a statement to the public????... The girl should have been shielded but instead she is being paraded and asked to give statements
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Once again I gotta say, the girl is not safe with her parents
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@bips If i'm not wrong they are not journalists... They are parents of fellow contestants who made this video in support of Papon.. I can't believe they came up with this 19 min video depending that creep's action and even named the little kid and made her defend him..

The little girl was hesitating to say kiss and asked the lady behind who encouraged her to tell it was just a normal kiss.. 🤢 The ones next to her are her parents and i think they are not from well to do family.. God knows what happ behind that they came up with this video.. its channel's show's reputation on line too.. I just can't believe what i saw 😵 The parents and other grown ups in that video are such dumbf**ks... instead of shielding their kid they are making a video with her defending papon.. ugghhh..
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so appalled with few members posts here that they could even think of stars, fans double standards , Fan wars and celebrities in this topic too.
greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What shit parents these kids have. 😡 Feel so bad for the girl. She has to defend it, because her family must be worried for her career only and the $$ they can get from her. And I have a bad feeling Papon is going to get away with this as the parents don't seem to care what's actually best for their daughter.