Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

This picture put up to defend her is what irony is made of😆
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Everyone has different taste. Her designs are liked by a certain sector of society. Abb they like it because of pati, bhai, behen, chacha, mama etc influence who cares. It sells and those who buy it are paying for it.
Also sometimes status do come in. The rich people usually think big decor items which look unique makes them look sophisticated. And most people cannot afford it. I mean as an example I would love to wear Sabya for my wedding but his starting price for lehenga is 5000 pounds+
Even Manish Malhotras gawdy designs sell for that amount. The point is classy or gawdy it sells because there is a demand for it.Edited by K.Ahm - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleBath

This picture put up to defend her is what irony is made of😆

Susssanne Khan store opened before 2012. I saw many photos of the same cheerleader at her store ..lagta hai wahi se idea aaya cheerleader ko store ka😛😆
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ALl the showrooms that I've been to are overcrowded. If I'm in the middle of renovating my place and it's not like I'm going to dump all the range that I see in a showroom in it. The idea is to pick as per your taste and requirement decrees

Even something as basic as IKEA dumps everything in their showrooms. No one takes it all do they? You go for a bookcase? A table or sofa etc
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
It is? Pity
Haven't seen much of her work but I do like her eye cushion for obvious reasons😳😆