This is what Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor's Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

This is what Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor's Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan Season 3 will be all about!

And the Nandini-Manik saga continues...

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 | 3:38:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

One of the TV's favourite couples, Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor will soon be coming back on screens with the third installment of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan. However, this season will be seen on Voot.

The show which was loosely based on the Korean drama, Boys Over Flowers, had 2 seasons which chronicled Nandini Murthy (Niti Taylor) and Manik Malhotra's (Parth Samthaan) union after facing innumerable road blocks.

At the end of season 2, Manik who develops PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) after his accident, decides to go to Denmark to get himself treated and Nandini decides to accompany him.

And Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan season 3 will be all about how life would be changing for Nandini and Manik after they return from Denmark after 4 years. The show will focus on how everybody around Nandini and Manik have changed and the lead pair's equation with them.

Are you guys excited to see the changing equations in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan 3?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs the information with us..i was actually waiting to see their struggle between carrier and relationship just like KRPKAV..Manan's interview gave me hopes.but the equation with their loved ones..let's see..
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry it should be KRPKAB
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi..sony's ex popular serial..where their leads manages to balance between love,carrier and family.same thing i want to see with MaNan.