Randhir Kapoor slams Paps for making Taimur's Maid Famous

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Taimur's parents Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan have often said that they don't want a constant media glare on their son. Saif had said in an earlier interview that he does not want to hide Taimur but this constant media limelight on him may spoil him. He had also said that he and Kareena have discussed about sending him to a boarding school once he grows up.

Taimur's grandfather, Randhir Kapoor who celebrates his 71st birthday today, told a news agency that his grandson's childhood is robbed. "Certainly, it has been robbed. Everyday, I get up in the morning and I see a picture of my grandson in newspapers. Now everyone recognises his maid also! That's because of the paparazzi.

On his first birthday in December last year, Randhir Kapoor had said, "I just hope he never gets affected by this media craze around him. We want Taimur to be as low on all these things as possible. We want him to have a normal upbringing and lead a regular life. We don't know what will happen when he grows up. But for as long as he's a child, we want him to have his years of innocence and grow up like any other normal kid. The rest is his destiny"

Edited by desiking3 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe he should have a word with his daughter who is pushing for pictures and articles of Taimur on an every day basis.
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If they wanted privacy for him, it could have happened. The fact that Rani daughter has barely one picture out is the proof.
They always have paparazzi ready at the airports, ready to show off the kid..then ask why are they clicking his pictures!
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The paps need to back off

They are too obsessed with Taimur

Its not like Adira doesnt step out of the house, its the paps who dont follow them

Taimur and Misha are always on the paps radar hence they always look for opportunities to click

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
W*F ..they want their maid's service but not to be clicked when she is holding taimur 24/7 ? Then why not cover her face if only taimur wanted to be famous !
Anyways if parents want they can avoid paps clicking their kids ..and i dont think paps secretly clicking and posting his photoes without parents permission !
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You become his nanny then.
1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

If they wanted privacy for him, it could have happened. The fact that Rani daughter has barely one picture out is the proof.
They always have paparazzi ready at the airports, ready to show off the kid..then ask why are they clicking his pictures!

Exactly. Where are the photos of Nitara(Akshay's daughter)? The fact is Paps click the photos when parents want attention themselves.
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

You become his nanny then.

Remake of Austin powers. Dr Evil and Mini me.
Edited by DejaPoo - 6 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This family is so stuck up!
Edited by BubbleBath - 6 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mascarpone

Exactly. Where are the photos of Nitara(Akshay's daughter)? The fact is Paps click the photos when parents want attention themselves.

This is how Akshay used to save his little daughter from photographers' flashlights.

And Nawab's protection plan for his 1 year old is... he's gonna send the kid to a boarding school when people and media will get bored of the kid.