Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

I don't hate the ML's, they are what they are and are transparent, I hate the choice of too many FLs for choosing the 1st ML over the 2nd one.

In case of Secret Garden, Oska still loved his ex and was just friendly with the FL, the other person whom she could have chosen was her stunt master

@ Bold - This.

OMG yes. The stunt master was such a nice guy. There was no reason why she couldn't have picked him instead. I don't remember though...did he ever confess to her or not?

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely Kim Joo Won.The only thing he had was consistency. He was consistently rude ,arrogant ,jerk till the end or atleast till I watched it๐Ÿ˜†.Also I could never understand the FL of Secret Garden .Only if she would have chosen her stunt master or someone else.Or better remained single forever.

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I never hated anyone, but when characters starts acting all stupid.. out of their characters. Mainly writers fault but still, that is when it gets really annoying.
first would be Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, in the end when they started messing up like they all kind of got split personality. Both female lead and male lead annoyed me to the end.
Cheese in the trap - I kind of never understood both leads. Ended up dropping the drama.

If we talk about Chinese, thai or Taiwanese drama - I don't even remember how many were there. I never manged to to finish the series bcoz leads were stupid. And then decided to stick to Kdramas๐Ÿ˜†

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DreamWalker.

Definitely Kim Joo Won.The only thing he had was consistency. He was consistently rude ,arrogant ,jerk till the end or atleast till I watched it๐Ÿ˜†.Also I could never understand the FL of Secret Garden .Only if she would have chosen her stunt master or someone else.Or better remained single forever.

IKR. Kim Joo Won is the worst written male lead ever. He only got away because he was rich and handsome, otherwise his behaviour was unacceptable.

Gil Ra Im is the most butchered female lead in K-drama history. She was so cool at the beginning. Then it all went down the drain.
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyu008

I never hated anyone, but when characters starts acting all stupid.. out of their characters. Mainly writers fault but still, that is when it gets really annoying.

first would be Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, in the end when they started messing up like they all kind of got split personality. Both female lead and male lead annoyed me to the end.
Cheese in the trap - I kind of never understood both leads. Ended up dropping the drama.

If we talk about Chinese, thai or Taiwanese drama - I don't even remember how many were there. I never manged to to finish the series bcoz leads were stupid. And then decided to stick to Kdramas๐Ÿ˜†

Thai dramas aren't my cup of tea.

I have never been able to finish any Taiwanese drama...even the ones that I liked. ๐Ÿ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can someone please recommend me a good k drama watching app?? thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š
1030053 thumbnail
Hey, I guess this is my first post here. Anyway, the first drama lead that I hated the most was Jan Di from Boys Before flowers.๐Ÿ˜›
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivyaMukhi

Hey, I guess this is my first post here. Anyway, the first drama lead that I hated the most was Jan Di from Boys Before flowers.๐Ÿ˜›

Well I totally agree with you. I just hated the character most๐Ÿ˜•
Mmmwhat can I say I found the whole serial crap don't know why I dared to watch it and what GOD helped me finishing ki๐Ÿฅฑ
1030053 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Well I totally agree with you. I just hated the character most๐Ÿ˜•
Mmmwhat can I say I found the whole serial crap don't know why I dared to watch it and what GOD helped me finishing ki๐Ÿฅฑ

You can๐Ÿ˜†
I was a kid when i watched the show but when i tried watching it again, i tried to find one moment where i wouldn't facepalm. The japanese version Hana Yori Dango, of which BOF is an adaptation has a much better female lead and a better story. Korean guys are are prettier than Japanese thou.๐Ÿ˜†

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iQraaa

can someone please recommend me a good k drama watching app?? thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think Viki and Dramafever both have apps. There might be others as well.