Cvs plz get rid of jaya: A Request

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I actually want this character to die officially on the show..as do many people..even on twitter audience are ranting..one person is enough to degrade the show..most useless character ever 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

I actually want this character to die officially on the show..as do many people..even on twitter audience are ranting..one person is enough to degrade the show..most useless character ever 

several ppl on Twitter also have complained swara.. But what to do.. Audience feedback can be taken only to an extent and it's not possible to replace her so easily I guess.. People are even saying Hussain shd not have taken up this show as leave alone romance his character has to face constant threats from a weird unusually sulky Nd disgusting heroine ๐Ÿคข
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And bring deepika as ameer larki
fajarellahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

several ppl on Twitter also have complained swara.. But what to do.. Audience feedback can be taken only to an extent and it's not possible to replace her so easily I guess.. People are even saying Hussain shd not have taken up this show as leave alone romance his character has to face constant threats from a weird unusually sulky Nd disgusting heroine๐Ÿคข

I'm happy hussain doing this show bcz its different genre and its not abt romance its all abt troubling the sajan and he is one of the reason of show success and Sure when the things r out of control cvs would do something for jaya character
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: fajarellahi

I'm happy hussain doing this show bcz its different genre and its not abt romance its all abt troubling the sajan and he is one of the reason of show success and Sure when the things r out of control cvs would do something for jaya character

yes Hussain is the reason for the show's success people watch the show for him.and jaya is getting unbearable.Cvs should do something with her character.they should improve her character.Edited by Silpa91 - 6 years ago
littlelily thumbnail
It's pretty obvious people watch show only for hussain ..we know what would be the fate of sab tv serials otherwise๐Ÿ˜†..even jijaji chat par hain ppl watch only to see hiba nawab ..even that has started off on a bad note only..In this show the main advantage is hussain is the lead and the whole story is around sajan that makes for a very good watch except for jaya acting like a dayan ๐Ÿ˜ก
fajarellahi thumbnail
Want jay in ameer avatar for 1 month imat karo or challenge accept karo
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fajarellahi

Want jay in ameer avatar for 1 month imat karo or challenge accept karo

even when they are showing everyone in amir ghar ..including pc and malpani also along with jay ,no one is getting to wear amir costumes..i wonder why ?๐Ÿ˜• budget ka kuch gadbad toh nhi ho gya production house ka ๐Ÿคฃ..itni kanjoosi aur wo bhi jab serial ka sponsorers jyada ho gya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

even when they are showing everyone in amir ghar ..including pc and malpani also along with jay ,no one is getting to wear amir costumes..i wonder why ?๐Ÿ˜• budget ka kuch gadbad toh nhi ho gya production house ka ๐Ÿคฃ..itni kanjoosi aur wo bhi jab serial ka sponsorers jyada ho gya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

actually meine aaj theek se obsevre kiya..sponsorers toh bad gye h na ..sab tv ka sponsorers tmkoc and srpjmb k liye hi ab jyada h ..am so glad show is doing well for its own good and thanks to hussain sir story i watchable on track nw ๐Ÿ‘
littlelily thumbnail
Yes before sponsors were less.. Now it's more but ads are also more ๐Ÿ˜† And hussain k bagair show me h kya..thank God Jaya ka sirf ek ek scene h. Iska naatak aur nakhre se amyways kuch nhi hone wala.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฑ